We are not "only human"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We are not "only human"

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I had a dream on 19/1/11. I believe I know some of what it means and that it is for the church... don't quite know what to do with it, but now that I am here in this group, I thought I would share it and ask for confirmation and then, maybe someone who has these kinds of dreams would be able to help me with what to do with them :o)

This is how I wrote it that morning:

" I am apalled by a dream. A young woman is subjected to a doctor who is just trying to comply [with the letter] she's given treatments and when she protests he - out of spite - gives her close up "x-rays" of her forehead. When he is ordering this, he writes her name and about 6 other words on a paper - his intent is to "burn" her name and the words into her head. I felt her pain and was very distressed for the whole time she was being held [vertically, held up under the arms] against the wall, with her face up to a small opening in the top of the wall. (kinda like the holes in the wall at a movie theatre for the projector to shine through).

When she comes out [to a carpark] her boyfriend [actually more like a betrothed] and her study mate are waiting for her. her betrothed is lovely! her study mate loves her too, but knows that she belongs to her betrothed and so he loves her as a brother instead. her study mate refers to her as Roger, but that is not her name. she now has a moustache, a thick one! She is horrified by the moustache.

She holds out the bag she was given by the doctor - it is needed for her "x-ray" treatment. she begs her betrothed to destroy it and he does. He and the study mate kick it and toss it around the carpark, covering the area with the white powder that was inside it.

She is strong and she has these two for loving support, and yet she is back at the Doctor the next day... She refuses treatment and he uses chloroform on her. I know that he is going to x-ray her forehead again. He doesn't care about her, he hates her. Several times in the dream I see him lying on his bed (which I think is at the hospital) and there is a pool of liquid running from his pillow onto the mattress where his mouth is... from several open bottles, (dull aluminium, no labels, about 300ml bottles). they have slip on flip off style caps. he is asleep with his mouth open, lying in the liquid - it makes me think of alcohol.

I am apalled, this dream is horrible, horrible, horrible!!!! This woman needs rescuing, NOT to go back to the Doctor who is determined to destroy her brain, he will kill her without remorse!

She was a nurse a this hospital (in the past I think)

She is also studying an intense course to be a [doctor?] not sure anymore.

When she was in the carpark, she asks her betrothed to never take her back [to the Doctor] she asks if the car has petrol.

Also: while she was in having treatment, her betrothed was walking a corridor in another building and God was "burning"an image of her, her name which I think is Genevieve and the word "save" into his head.

She is in danger.

My dream ends when she is given the chloroform."

So, after walking around in shock for at least a day or two - and begging God for no more dreams for a while :o)

I looked up the meanings of the names:

Genevieve means: "of the women of the world of of the tribe of women"
Roger: "renowned soldier/sword"

This dream left me feeling urgency and horror, I don't know anyone named Genevieve... or Roger. I don't know anyone in this type of situation... and, I didn't watch anything like it on TV :o)

So, what do I do with it?

I believe now, that Genevieve is the church/us, and that the betrothed is Jesus,
I believe that Satan wants to remind us that we are only human (of the race of women) and nothing more. The study mate calls her Roger, because she is much more than "only human"

I have also looked up what part of our brains are directly behind the forehead and it is the polar region - the area that has problems in things like bi-polar. damage to this area can affect personality and a sense of who we are, among other things.

I can see that I need to pray for the church, desperately! Beyond that, i don't know what to do with dreams like this... or is that enough... ?

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We are not "only human"

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:52 pm

After you had this dream, did you have any "reminders" the next day or so that portrayed symbols or things that were said in the dream? things that made you go "That was in my dream last night! This must mean something?"

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

No... I just checked my daily diary - and my journal... nothing recorded that is even similar, and nothing that I recall either. :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

WOW!!! now thats a dream. I think your right on with the young woman being the Church. I think this dream is so awesome because I totally see the symbolism. To me the docter represents satan and how we subject ourselves to his authority and plans. The doctor clearly hates her and wants only to destroy her within the limits that have been set up for him. As a child of God we have His love and fellowship and God will destroy the enemys plans hence the bag is destroyed. God is so good!!! This is a beautiful portrait of Gods love and a realistic view of how tenacious and evil the enemy is. Thats my thoughts on it

Praise God He is so wonderful!!!

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks Son of the King...

I appreciate your thoughts :o)

I recall too, that when the young woman asked if there was petrol in the car, I looked up and saw a vast "american style" desert (it looked a whole heap like route 66 out of the animated film "cars" to me.) I sensed that there was an opportunity for her to get out... that the three of them could have gotten in the car and gone out to the desert there and then.

I am wondering if there is a religious element to the Doctor and the hospital - if it is a "system" that she is a part of. But maybe I am over-analysing :o)

Thanks again, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:36 pm

I have so many thoughts on this dream... Could this dream be about women that are being taken advantage of in Medical care? If this is about the church, and how the devil is torturing us (the bride of Christ) that really makes a lot of sense. Could the study partner be the Holy Spirit? The name meanings are very insightful! The bride of Christ is a soldier in a wicked land. God sent his son to save us...I believe this could be about persecution of the church...possibly about the health system (just my thoughts)...Lets pray about it for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Greybutterfly,

I have not taken the test.

For your discernment, discard what does not rest.

The only thing that does come to me is that God will make clear what to pray for, if anything.

I revised below in italics.

The burning reminds me of ones conscience being seared. ( I changed this because it comes from believing lies, and found similarities in 1 Timothy 4)
It is an end result of the works of satan that a conscience is seared, not of God.
That is where I find what is evil trying to seem good in the dream. (the confusion)
The woman getting her name burned is supposed to be a bad thing, but when the man is getting her name burned it is supposed to be good? God is not going to burn us.

Ive had dreams where I wake up thinking that someone this or that needed to pray a certain direction because of what the people in the dream did or said, but ended up being a deception dream from the enemy. I am not saying this one is, although it has the flavor of confusion.

I have been tempted to pray for things I dont understand, thinking that I do, and have learned that is not something that God is asking of me.

Dear Lord,

This is in Your mighty hands, and you are fully capable of enpowering Your children and defeating the enemies that may come against them.
I ask for Holy protection and deliverance from evil for the elect, Repentance, confession unto salvation for those who You would call according to Your mercy and compassion,
and Your perfect will of judgment, hinderance, or destruction to the enemies of the soul, the minions of evil.
I thank You for helping us to pray in the Holy Spirit when in any doubt of Your will.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to use a different word)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks Piano and Daph,

I'm really new to taking my dreams seriously, I have dreamed for ages, but only began writing them down in October last year, so... I find it is easy to get confused trying to interpret them.... but the dream wasn't confused at all... (it may sound that way because of the way I wrote it though Piano - LOL)

The first thing I thought of when I had the dream was "do I know anyone by that name..." I was pumped up to go rescue her! It felt so urgent, and there was a great desire in me to act.... and act now! I prayed for her just in case and I even checked the news online for people with this name or in a similar situation.

When I realised that it was not a woman... at least not one that I know or have access to, I began to slow down and pray for understanding.

That was when I looked up the names and it hit me that it was that it was symbolic, and that she was the church. I have heard (and done it myself) so often people excusing themselves (or others) by saying "I'm only human" and I realised that this dream was an encouragement to realise that that is not the way God sees us (Yes Daph, I think that the study mate is the Holy Spirit... and in the dream, I got to see through his eyes for a little while just how much he loved the young woman) and it is he who calls her Roger. The polar region of the brain has an effect on our personality, or who we are... and I believe God gave me this dream and that he deliberately made it the forehead that was blasted by the Doctor to show that he was speaking about our identity in him and how we see ourselves, and also, how that can be negatively affected if we allow it.

I think this dream's main point was to show that Satan would do anything to make us believe that we are powerless against him and "only human" If Christians believe that, and live that, then the world loses out on seeing the Gospel of Power that Paul said was essential.

The other feeling I was left with was an overwhelming feeling of the love God feels for the Church.

There are some parts I still don't get, like the importance of the aluminium bottles... why did I notice them so well?? The white powder in the bag... ?? If Genevieve is the church, then what is it that the church keeps going back to? Something she "belongs" to and feels a duty to??? I am thinking this is organised religion, and that the contrast between the hospital (or system?) and the relationship "outside" the confines of the system is an important point. These are things I am going to continue to pray on. I don't think it is about the hospital or health system.... I could be wrong... but I don't think so :o)

I am noticing that often my dreams have a lot of detail and yet the main message is the road that weaves through the middle of the detail. Perhaps we are not meant to know what everything means.

God bless you all while you are asleep and dreaming!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 pm

GreyButterfly,

I revised my post and will post it here..to explain what I meant by the confusion I noticed. Not interpretation, just thoughts.

The burning reminds me of ones conscience being seared. ( I changed this because it comes from believing lies, and found similarities in 1 Timothy 4)
It is an end result of the works of satan that a conscience is seared, not of God.
That is where I find what is evil trying to seem good in the dream. (the confusion)
The woman getting her name burned is supposed to be a bad thing, but when the man is getting her name burned it is supposed to be good? God is not going to burn us, nor does He want us to have idols.

From the dream...

Also: while she was in having treatment, her betrothed was walking a corridor in another building and God was "burning"an image of her, her name which I think is Genevieve and the word "save" into his head.

So I do see the dream as a warning to the church to be sound in teaching proper doctrine.
False doctrine gives a narrow view..

There is more, and I hope to read more of what you shared in order to have understanding of how you see this.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Piano, there is a debate on wether or not the enemy gives us dreams...here is the link: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12185-demonic-dream-debate

Grey Butterfly wrote: I am noticing that often my dreams have a lot of detail and yet the main message is the road that weaves through the middle of the detail. Perhaps we are not meant to know what everything means.

That was beautifully and astoundingly well said!!!! clapping AMEN!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks Piano :o)

I looked up the verse you quoted: 1 Timothy 4

1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

I can see that the people who have their consciences seared are "hypocritical liars" who "forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods" etc... these are not non Christian people... and not faithful christians either... these are religious people.

For the woman to have had her conscience seared [in this way], she would have to have been one of the above people... that doesn't fit with what I saw in the dream.... I was not shown anything like this about her... she was young, innocent (except for her association with this hospital I guess - I was not shown any sinfulness in her) she is strong and yet perhaps does not see that and so she is trapped and powerless.

It is interesting that you point out the confusion between her having impressions burned into her forehead and God burning the impression of her into her betrothed's mind... I hadn't picked up on that, I guess because the way it was done was different. Hers was torture and intended to harm, I felt her pain and distress. His was more like an urgent vision being given to him - there was no pain (or I didn't feel it perhaps, but I am sure there was not) and he was walking freely in the corridor at the time... (it was also not directed in force at his forehead... it was radiated from above - maybe a different part of the brain??? not the polar region... I wonder if the top is the memory region perhaps, I don't know I would need to look it up :o) ) perhaps I should not have used the same word for both, because they were different, but they were also the same, because God fully intended that the betrothed would not forget her... and would be moved to go to her.

You know what I really like? That your questions and comments have made me really look and remember... and examine whether I have gotten the wrong conclusion. I SO need to have these kinds of conversations about these dreams, because I want to learn to hear God in this way...

Thankyou so much Piano, I really really appreciate your caring and your input. :o) Diane

Thanks too Daphanie, (your message came thru while I was typing this essay - LOL.) I might check out that link too :o) God bless

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 pm

After hearing your last post it seems like the women is going to the doctor because she feels that it is the right thing to do. She has been involved with this hospital for some time. I think the doctor has importance in that we look to a doctor in life to diagnose our health problems and treat us. we trust them and the authority that they have. It would make sense if the doctor represented religion because many people put their trust in religion and look to it for all the answers. When all it really offers is important sounding titles and neatly wrapped boxes with worthless powder inside. Many people are blinded and think that by following a sacred ritual out of duty it will save them. Religion doesnt love or care it comply's with law (with the letter) without compassion or mercy. I love this dream because it is filled with such a painting of love and truth. God loves us so much and He has everything we will ever need and He is just wanting to fill all of our holes and bridge all of our gaps. Human nature though seeks to find answers through our peers and rely on what we can see and on what we have experienced in the past. I cant fathom how frustrating it must be for God to see us wasting so much energy into things that dont matter when He is right there with open arms. Im sure at any time the woman could of gotten into the car with her bethrothed and rode away and never returned. Dear God please help us to depend on you and not men.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Oh Yes!!! Son of the King, that made my spirit leap, Amen!!! :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Piano, there is a debate on wether or not the enemy gives us dreams...here is the link: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12185-demonic-dream-debate

Thank you Daphanie,
I am glad to have read this thread, not only helpful, but given me some further insight that I was on the cusp of, but lacking in some way.
I may be able to share on the thread at some point, hopefully.

Thank you for looking at what I shared Butterfly.
I also really like sonoftheKings post, and the idea of your interpretation itself.
It is positive to pray for the church, for all of us to see our identity in Him.
It has so little to do with us, really.

I will pray about what stuck out to me, and perhaps God will give me some insight to learn from.

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a little edit)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I got this this of a site :
CEREBRUM:
This is the top of the brain, covered by the cerebral cortex, which contains your memories and language, and correlates information received from your senses. It controls voluntary movement, emotions, and does the thinking.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 am

Wow Jasmine!

Thanks for looking that up :o)

Sorry it took so long to reply, I went away on holidays for a couple of weeks... voluntary movement - emotions, memories!!! wow! It is certainly different stuff to the polar region!

Makes sense for the dream too... the emotions and voluntary movement strike me particularly... it adds so much to the mere "memory" that I thought would be involved.

Thanks!

Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 am

welcome

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:08 am

In french the name Geneveive means white and fair.....just a thought.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks Linda :o) I will give that some thought and prayer.

Bless you!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This will help you.

Post by tarzanbeta on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 am

Grey Butterfly wrote:I had a dream on 19/1/11. I believe I know some of what it means and that it is for the church... don't quite know what to do with it, but now that I am here in this group, I thought I would share it and ask for confirmation and then, maybe someone who has these kinds of dreams would be able to help me with what to do with them :o)

Members..please note: (This ministry does not endorse nor is affiliated with this unknown ministries in links below)

I will offer some help here, if it seems okay to you.

Here are a few places for you to start to understand who is being described here:

Concerning Roger: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Roger
When reading this etymology; remember, this woman ended up with a mustache.

Concerning Genevieve : http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Genevieve - your original definition was pretty much on mark; though there is still some debate, no matter which language you use, the meaning is suitable.

And you will find THIS part very interesting I am sure :) just as an interesting side note to ensure you definitely understand this woman represents the Church :

Genoveva of Brabant was a heroine and chaste wife falsely accused on the word of a rejected suitor; she supposedly fled to the forests to raise her child and was eventually reunited with her husband . The literary revival of her story in the 19th century led to the popularity of the name in France. (refer to link above)

Make note : Roger does not necessarily mean famous warrior, but mustaches are indeed the sign of officers in the ancient military, and of tyrants, and of barbarians (http://www.fashionencyclopedia.com/fashion_costume_culture/Early-Cultures-Nomads-and-Barbarians/Headwear-of-Nomads-and-Barbarians.html)(Notice that in the previous link, the NOBILITY of barbarians only wore Long Mustaches); but more accurately, Roger means famous spear, or spear of glory. Sound familiar? How about the spear that pierced Jesus?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Lance (also called the Spear of Destiny)

"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." (Zechariah 12:10)

Revelation 1:7-8: "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Notice that in both instances here, the churches, and all people, are HORRIFIED by what they realized.

Notice how the woman in your dream is horrified by her mustache when she is called "Roger".

If we are to see the study mate as being the Holy Spirit, then the Spirit is referring to the Church, Roger, as the one who pierced Him (Jesus Christ).

But we know the Church itself did not pierce Jesus Christ. So then how is this possible? Could it be that the Church is associating with those that DID pierce the Lord Jesus Christ?

Revelations 18:4
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

We know that the Jews of that day and the Romans are the ones who pierced our Lord. So then only can the Church be called this if the Church is siding with the same. So then the Church is taking upon itself the sin of the former.

Though Jesus Christ is saying, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," - you see, the Church DOES know what they did. So though the others may be ignorant, His Bride is NOT ignorant. So then when the Church becomes apologetic towards the ones who pierced Him, they are taking on the sin by reason of their knowledge of that sin.

"Walk no longer as the pagans walk, in the futility of their mind, being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart; and they, having become callous, have given themselves over to filth" (Eph 4:17-19).

And who else besides the Roman SOLDIERS (Roger) are the ones who pierced Him? Spears are indeed wielded by soldiers - and THAT soldier is famous for piercing the Lord Jesus Christ; Roger.

And did not the Romans for over a thousand years afterwards frequently pierce the Lord's children, claiming heresies against them?
(THERE IS A BOATLOAD of information on this topic alone; for the purposes of this help to you, I will leave that out.)

And yet the Church, yearning to be healed, still continues to go to the minister of this evil in hopes of being cured by this minister. As well, this evil minister, the doctor, intends to convict the Church of these evils so that the Church may take responsibility and suffer for it.

This evil minister is only holding to the letter of the law that he understands. But what he doesn't understand is that he is being made drunk with the sorcery of that law. Hence the pill bottles and the drunkenness and the drooling. I refer you to this link so that you understand why those pill bottles represent the sorceries:

pharmakon "drug, poison, philter, charm, spell, enchantment."
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=pharmacy

These sorceries are being fed to the church as well - for by whatever means the evil minister receives these sorceries, and whatever he derives from these sorceries, the same is the bewitching power of these drugs - and that same power, though the Church doesn't take the prescription, is fed the symptoms of the prescription and tends to believe them. (I will say here that you should be thinking of which church acts like this - and which church has the power to bewitch so many people...)

The Church itself represents the true Church suffering -- NOT all of the people only claiming to be a part of that Church - but they are the poisoned parts of the Church; the reason the Church is suffering.

If we are to see the betrothed as the Lord Jesus Christ, then notice that the betrothed has willfully allowed this woman to go back to this evil minister multiple times. Now why would the Lord allow this? (especially since the woman keeps LEAVING HIM and forgetting Him and then asking for His help again!)

For the Church NEEDS TO BE REMINDED OF WHO IT IS. And until the Church suffers the evil of this minister, the Church will not go back to understanding who is the GOOD minister. The Church can be likened to an engaged woman who goes back on her vow of engagement, runs to another man, tests him out, realizes he is a crook, and runs back to the former engagement, only to keep running out for help -- forgetting that she is already engaged to betroth the One that is perfect for her.

Taken from THIS site: http://thegospelofgrace.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/the-holy-spirit-convicts-the-believer-of-righteousness-not-sin/

John 16:8-11 (NKJV)

8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of “sin”, and of “righteousness”, and of “judgment”: 9 of “sin”, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of “righteousness”, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of “judgment”, because the ruler of this world is judged.

The holy Spirit is not your personal “sin detector” or “sin litmus test”. If your obedience is based on the Law and not faith, definitely your sin consciousness is condemning you. The holy Spirit has nothing to do with it.

Unbelievers do not have the holy Spirit in them, yet they know they’re actions are sinful.

-----

So then what is happening here?

This evil minister is trying to burn into the mind of the Church the name, or denomination (denomination MEANS "from this or that NAME"), by which he wishes it to be called. And we know there are many names by which churches are called today.

But God is ONE GOD. The Lord Jesus Christ is ONE GOD. The name by which we are saved is JESUS CHRIST. ONE NAME.

We do not need all of these other "names" by which we might hope to be saved!

So much evil, sorcery, bewitchery... it's all a drug. All the ritualism, the bully-ism, the fascism, the stumbling blocks... We know that none of this is from God.

The woman was a nurse at that hospital before because she originally began training in these evil ministries. The Lord's children have found Him still hidden within the pages of their evil works! Because the world has hidden the words of the Lord so deeply within their arguments, rivalries, and condemnations, and excommunications, and what-have-you -- then His children have to seek, and to seek, and to seek to find knowledge that equates with what the Holy Spirit as given them.

SO this woman was also training to be a doctor herself. But the woman is not yet ready because she herself is still not healed. It is not easy to heal others when you yourself are not yet healed. (Those who think His Spirit is gone are WRONG -- it is that the Church is broken up. But there is an evil Minister attempting to reunite these "broken parts" -- and this is NOT good (but it must happen). But only God can reunite us and DOES by means of the Holy Spirit. But we cannot expect regeneration until the parts are replaced properly by God! Could a surgeon reattach a thumb if it is not next to the hand from which it came?

And if we are to consider the betrothed as the Lord Jesus Christ, then when God is burning Her name into His head and the word "save", it is not the same as salvation to Him. It is the saving of removing the Church from the clutches of the evil minister - which indeed is a form of salvation unto itself (and therefore does eventually mean the true salvation of those that are a part of her).

Remember, the burning is the power of God. Though the evil minister tries to mimic this burning with his x-ray machine -- or, more accurately, the evil minister tries to act as though he has the power of the Holy Spirit by convicting the Church of Sins, burning of her consciousness, in order to bully her into his pews; and also, he uses her pain as an excuse to get her to show up - because the evil minister tells the church "Come here, and I will help you to learn how to be rich here and now." -- using the sufferings and afflictions of the Church to convince her that she is not rich because God is not with her (WHICH WE KNOW TO BE A LIE!).

But the Holy Spirit is the true burning, the true flame. This burning into the betrothed is a message to us as to what is happening - the Church is going to be saved. But be careful, because remember, her name is Roger first. So the Church that is saved is not going to resemble the Church that was before.

Roger will become Genevieve. The Famous Spear will have to change to The blessed tribe of women, The Church.

So, here is a recap of what is happening then:

The woman knows she needs healing and therefore seeks a Minister. The Minister is evil. He convinces the woman of evil. The woman says, "No." The Minister says, but look at your mind; this is where you are wrong, this is what is wrong with you. We must continue the treatment. The treatment is that you be called by our name and you have our designations, our creeds, with you. The woman cannot get away by reason of her willingness to be trapped at first. So then upon her mind is the forced projection of the beliefs the evil minister desires for her to absorb.

The woman now has been called by the new name and creed which was forced onto her by the evil minister. "The one who pierced." The Holy Spirit points out the name, also revealing the mustache, a symbol of barbarians, or tyrants; the woman is horrified by this revealing.

Then the woman begs the Lord to destroy the rest of the drugs by which she was to be bewitched. Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit indeed agree to destroy the drugs.

But then the woman is in pain again, obviously, and lost. Because she goes back to the evil minister (even if only to apologize, which should not have been done).

But she was willfully trapped again. This time the evil Minister puts her to sleep.

Has the Church not been asleep for a very long time? OH yes, she has.

The Lord is being instructed by God to save the woman, whose real name is "Blessed and Holy Woman".

But she still needs to sleep for a time because right now the woman is being put to sleep. The fragments are being absorbed and put to sleep right now.

But she needs to wake up. "Come out of her, my people."

Read all of Revelations 18 to see what this all actually means.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+18&version=KJV

Revelations 18

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

This is how I wrote it that morning:

" I am apalled by a dream. A young woman is subjected to a doctor who is just trying to comply [with the letter] she's given treatments and when she protests he - out of spite - gives her close up "x-rays" of her forehead. When he is ordering this, he writes her name and about 6 other words on a paper - his intent is to "burn" her name and the words into her head. I felt her pain and was very distressed for the whole time she was being held [vertically, held up under the arms] against the wall, with her face up to a small opening in the top of the wall. (kinda like the holes in the wall at a movie theatre for the projector to shine through).

When she comes out [to a carpark] her boyfriend [actually more like a betrothed] and her study mate are waiting for her. her betrothed is lovely! her study mate loves her too, but knows that she belongs to her betrothed and so he loves her as a brother instead. her study mate refers to her as Roger, but that is not her name. she now has a moustache, a thick one! She is horrified by the moustache.

She holds out the bag she was given by the doctor - it is needed for her "x-ray" treatment. she begs her betrothed to destroy it and he does. He and the study mate kick it and toss it around the carpark, covering the area with the white powder that was inside it.

She is strong and she has these two for loving support, and yet she is back at the Doctor the next day... She refuses treatment and he uses chloroform on her. I know that he is going to x-ray her forehead again. He doesn't care about her, he hates her. Several times in the dream I see him lying on his bed (which I think is at the hospital) and there is a pool of liquid running from his pillow onto the mattress where his mouth is... from several open bottles, (dull aluminium, no labels, about 300ml bottles). they have slip on flip off style caps. he is asleep with his mouth open, lying in the liquid - it makes me think of alcohol.

I am apalled, this dream is horrible, horrible, horrible!!!! This woman needs rescuing, NOT to go back to the Doctor who is determined to destroy her brain, he will kill her without remorse!

She was a nurse a this hospital (in the past I think)

She is also studying an intense course to be a [doctor?] not sure anymore.

When she was in the carpark, she asks her betrothed to never take her back [to the Doctor] she asks if the car has petrol.

She is in danger.

My dream ends when she is given the chloroform."

So, after walking around in shock for at least a day or two - and begging God for no more dreams for a while :o)

I looked up the meanings of the names:

Genevieve means: "of the women of the world of of the tribe of women"
Roger: "renowned soldier/sword"

This dream left me feeling urgency and horror, I don't know anyone named Genevieve... or Roger. I don't know anyone in this type of situation... and, I didn't watch anything like it on TV :o)

So, what do I do with it?

I believe now, that Genevieve is the church/us, and that the betrothed is Jesus,
I believe that Satan wants to remind us that we are only human (of the race of women) and nothing more. The study mate calls her Roger, because she is much more than "only human"

I have also looked up what part of our brains are directly behind the forehead and it is the polar region - the area that has problems in things like bi-polar. damage to this area can affect personality and a sense of who we are, among other things.

I can see that I need to pray for the church, desperately! Beyond that, i don't know what to do with dreams like this... or is that enough... ?

Diane

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Thanks Tarzan :o)

It is a different take on the dream... :o) Thanks for taking the time to look all those things up! It has been good to look at it again...

I could feel again the sense of urgency and the pain and discomfort of this dream as I was reading it and thinking through what you shared. It is a message... an important one, and I still don't know what to do with it beyond taking it on board myself... I see so often that the church today leaves people feeling like they are "only human" and thinking that God has gone to sleep or something. We have such low expectation, low faith, and you are right, the church is sleeping.

I'm not discounting what you have said, but I'm not sure, because I know that it was "Genevieve" that the surgeon was burning into her forehead, not Roger... the study mate is the only one who called her that.

If the Study mate is the Holy Spirit, then of course, he would know her character better than anyone. It makes sense that the Holy Spirit would give us revelation of our sins - he does convict us, and he does it gently, not like the doctor... and this dream is definitely of the "come out and be separate" variety. But it doesn't make sense that the evil minister would burn her true destiny into her forehead... (There was more to it than her name, but I don't remember what the other words were. I do know that Roger was not one of them... the other words were characteristics, adjectives to describe her...) his aim was to belittle and punish, to overwrite her mind with what he wanted in it, because she dared to say no to him... and he didn't care if he killed her. I couldn't believe she was there again the next day! We do keep going back to what we know and are comfortable with though don't we!

I have taken the message for me in the dream to be a definite denunciation of the "system" of church, the whole organizational/demoninational thing... and that it is a choice we each make to be in that system and allow it to determine who we are and how we live... or to come out, to hop in the car with our beautiful betrothed and ride away into the desert (that was the setting by the way... the carpark and the building are on the edge of a desert.) it makes me think that we are called out into the wilderness with our God, individually and as a church (I think that the invitation is there for me, but it is also there for the whole church, to go and be like Israel in the wilderness).

It strikes me now that she asked if there was petrol in the car... she was asking if he had the means to take her into the wilderness, to sustain her so she would not have to go back in to the Doctor... your point about pain driving her back was good... she is driven back to the Doctor, it is not what she wants or what is good for her, but she doesn't have faith to believe for the journey!

Thanks for this new take on it Tarzan, I will be praying on it, it was helpful, it made me think of it in a new light... I have a calling on my life that I know I have been struggling with for a long time for various reasons, one of which would be the worry about God sustaining and providing what I need. I thought I had that faith, but today I can see that I have been hesitant and stuck.

I don't see that I can do anything about "the church" choosing to align itself more and more with the world apart from pray and talk with people as God gives opportunity to, but I guess that as I go about what God has called me to do, I can do it with open eyes, knowing that this is a part of the problem, and feeling the urgency to intervene that I felt after this dream and also the horror of disloyalty - the sadness that I would deeply feel if I were to disown or disappoint my Lord.

Anyway, I am rambling a bit now, so I will stop :o)

Thanks Tarzan, blessings to you, I can see far more clearly what to do with this dream now than I could before. Thanks :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Based on my true understanding of the current state of the Church, combined with some research, I was able to provide a help to you. I would like to clarify that what I offered was simply what I was able to understand.

But I will say that the evil minister would have no problem trying to burn the name "Blessed and Holy Woman" into the forehead of the woman, and yet -fail- - only for the name to be truly read and understood by the study-mate, the Holy Spirit.

But as far as I can tell, you're doing an excellent job of understanding your dream well without my personal help. :) Awesome.

Thank you much for the blessings.

And so much more to you.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top