dozerworks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dozerworks

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 pm

I was placed back in time at a old home place where I used live as a child, the house sits on a hillside, I noticed the hillside was gone and there in the
distance was a dozer and the land was well graded so I proceded to go on in the house where I ended up in my old bedroom going in the closet and
descovering a secret chamber that was built like a lighthouse very deep upward, I came out and went to the front porch where I brgain to view the
newly turned ground, still seeing the dozer in the distance.

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dozerworks

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:57 am

I am not a dream interpreter but perhaps I can help somewhat.

This dream could reveal your desire to escape from your present life and responsibilities and go back to place where you had no responsibility, no worries (your childhood). In your dream your childhood home seems to bring feelings of freedom, joy, adventure and fun to you. In the dream however you are aware in the back of your mind that things in life do change, that things won't always remain the same which is noted by the hillside in your dream being gone and a boll dozer helping to give the image of something being removed of something changing. Perhaps you are feeling like you are losing something that you reeally don't want to lose in life. Something involving the past, a particular memory, sentiment or feeling.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum