My Mother in Laws dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mother in Laws dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi

My mother in law dreamt 2 dreams:

Dream 1) I was pregnant. Keep in mind that is not possible without divine intervention. She dreamt she took me to the hospital and that I was ready to deliver. Dad (my Father in law) said "For her old age now she can have a baby on her own." End of dream 1

Drema 2) Mom dreamt she was wearing a white wedding dress and was sitting in a dressing room. She tried to get up from her chair but her legs were hurting her (they do in real life) and a man tried to help her 3 times but could not. Mom told him she would do it herself. She got up and walked into Church and saw her shoes in the sanctuary (shoes were white with white straps kinda of like sandles). She did not see a groom but felt that she was expecting one.

Any help with dream 1 or two is helpfull.

I get the feeling the dream 1 is an idea or project or something I am about to come up with. After that I am totally lost.

Thanks for your help and God Bless!

Connie
Dove Solutions

thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mother in Laws dream

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:15 am

I am not a dream interpreter but I will try and give you an idea about your first dream. I will come back and give you also some ideas for your second dream.

I think perhaps your first dream could mean that a particular thing in your life will happen even when you think it was impossible, when you think that it could not possibly occur. It is possibly something that you felt has died or dried up without no chance of ever producing anything worthwhile. It could be a particular dream (ambition) that you had when you were younger and it might come to pass at a later age or a later time in your life suprisingly.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am

This is what I think of when hearing the details of dream #2 (this is not an interpretation): Sometimes, a man with no details about him can be representative of the Holy Spirit in some people's dreams, especially since he tried to help 3 times. Whether or not it is actually representative of the Holy Spirit or a human man the Holy Spirit may try to use, the fact that the healing was blocked, so your mother just did it on her own, could be a warning not to try to act indepedently. Acting indepedently may make her functional (as evidenced by the fact that she could walk to church), but left her without an essential tool or covering - her shoes. Despite the fact that she could walk again on her own, she still had to come to Jesus to get covering/protection or whatever those shoes represent to her. Clear as mud? Again, not an interpretation, just a thought to ponder and jog the mind to "chew on the mysteries of God".

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:43 am

Butterfly,

Thanks for posting your thoughts. I actually agree with you here. I actually posted this some time ago....When I first gave my life over to the Lord, dedicated it to Him fully, I was given the gift of discernment and the gift of prophecy.....I of course was very excited and a novice and the enemy came against me fast and hard and scared me away from that call on my life. Well as it turns out 10 years later, I have just recently gotten into it again and I did not realize it but it was 2 weeks after she had this dream......totally awesome. Thanks again. By the way.....you may not consider yourself an interpreter of dreams.....but you so are.

Thanks so much and God bless!

Connie kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top