Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christi85

Prayers for open doors & hearts to a new season.

Could you all please lift myself and family up in your prayers.

Prayer that the Lord would continue to work in the hearts of my parents and that they would yield more to Him and come into a closer relationship with Him. That they would continue to grow in Him. That my dad would get a job and begin to be more financially relatistic and responsible.

Prayer that the Lord would restore all that was stolen from me & my fiance that we would recover all, financially, educationally, relationally, spiritually, and emotionally. That every hindrance, every stronghold, every plan or attack the enemy has to try and prevent us from walking into all that the Lord has for us to be and do would be defeated, that the door would open to a new season. That He would expose those plans openly in his Light of truth, wherever they may be and whoever may be carrying them out. That He would protect us in every sense of that word as we walk in the restoration/recovery that He gives with grace, a wise and hearing heart, a willing and obedient heart. With boldness, confidence in His love and likeness. That He would help us to see things as He does instead of from the perspective of the past. That we would let go of all that holds us back from walking in the fullness of His presence and His good and perfect will for us. That we would find grace in his sight to transition smoothly and safely from the old and into the new.

Thanks guys.... it's been a VERY VERY rough last couple of years. Very trying but I believe the season has changed and realllllllllllllllyyyyy need prayer to walk in the light of that. Thank you all so much, you guys have no idea how much your prayers mean to me.

I just posted this on another thread on this forum, and know you last post was about 6 months ago. But if you are still waiting maybe this can be a word of encouragement. I have temporarily relocated for two reasons. The second one is for work and the first one is to attend a church in the area. When I received the call to go to work in this area I had no idea that the church was less then 20 minutes from our office. This church and leader are known world wide for its ministry and in particular for the prophetic . We just had a service, last night where one of the staff members kept seeing 22 while he was in Europe and Canada. Make a long story short he was lead to Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. Stating that we are entering into a season of Open Doors for God to do his plan. I would say with its world wide influence this could be a word for you, to encourage you to expect great and Mighty things from Our God. Again just some thoughts I had.