Dream of a Great Flood Filling the Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Great Flood Filling the Earth

Post by vansickle.mindy@yahoo.com on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 pm

My name is Mindy, and I had a dream two nights ago, very out of the ordinary for me.

I was with a group of people, who, I remember being of high influence, but none of them looked familiar to me. All of a sudden I seen a tornado, and next thing I know, the earth was FILLED and covered, that it sent us all OFF the planet earth. We were all on another planet, but soon after, everyone but I, jumped back to earth as soon as the waters resided. I remember standing on the edge of the other planet, afraid to jump, seeing all that was below me - nothing but darkness and endlessness. The feelings I sensed were loneliness, and fear, and could feel everyone's worry as they wanted me to return as well. It wasn't until right before I woke, fear left and I made the plunge back to planet earth... however, when I returned, there was great disaster all around from damage the floods left! This is so weird for me, and like I said, VERY out of the ordinary. Thank you so much for taking the time to help guide me to truth! Many Blessings!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top