Dog/Unicorn dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog/Unicorn dream

Post by christine190 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 am

I had a dream that I saw this brown unicorn that was obviously really fake. I think I was at a fair or festival or something. I wondered why people around me weren't phased by it or even noticed its presence. So I was like "Hey, it's a unicorn" and then the unicorn heard me (like it was intelligent) and started going crazy and chasing me but then his costume came off and it was really a dog underneath.

The dog was like a big black basset hound. And it kept chasing me and I tried running away, and I couldn't tell if I was scared or not. My feelings were conflicted because I like dogs and this one didn't seem like it wanted to bite me (maybe play?) but I still wanted to get away from it. I was thinking "Oh. I guess that's why people ignored it... I should have known. Why did everyone else know but me?" when it started chasing me because somehow everyone around me already knew the effects of realizing the presence of the "unicorn."

I also had a dream prior to this, about a bright lime green snake wrapped around a wooden rod. I can't remember the plot of the dream but I know it involved this snake and I think I was in a wooden cabin.

christine190

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dog/Unicorn dream

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:54 pm

christine190 wrote: "Oh. I guess that's why people ignored it... I should have known. Why did everyone else know but me?" when it started chasing me because somehow everyone around me already knew the effects of realizing the presence of the "unicorn."

Im sorry i dont have a Holy Spirit interpretation, but this is probably how you will be feeling when the dream manifests...

christine190 wrote: I also had a dream prior to this, about a bright lime green snake wrapped around a wooden rod. I can't remember the plot of the dream but I know it involved this snake and I think I was in a wooden cabin.

You know in the Old testament the isrealites had been bitten by poisonous snakes and God had Moses create a brass (i think) snake and place it on a pole. Whoever looked upon this snake would be healed. This was also used in the new testament by Jesus as an illustration of how he would be lifted up on the third day and all who looked on him would be healed/saved. wondering if your last dream could be about healing? try doing a wordsearch in the bible on snakes... usually they dont represent good things...but in this case it was a snake on a pole and that could represent healing :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top