mi ex pasta got real mad at me,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mi ex pasta got real mad at me,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

i was traveling the road bak 2 mi town,, it wasa sunday,, i decided 2 drop in2 a church i was part of a few yrs bak, ther wasa small group,, 2 woman doin musik, organ an guitar,, i had a little wooden hammer,,i did simple percussion on a desk, 2 otha ppl frma otha group sat in ,, wiv guitars ,, but didnt play,, then in the next room i herda washing machine finish washing,, i went in, i pulled outta pair of tha pastas pants,, they wer blak in color, [irl life hes a good man],, i hung them up on a hanger,,tryin 2 be helpful, the hanger snapped unda the wieght, ,,it madea noise,, i hung them else wher, then came bak in2 the meetg,, the pasta got mad at me,, ,,i felt old feelings rise up of here we go again,, [irl 25yrs ago he went at me],, he really started 2 lose it an started fiteing me,,i endeed up punching him ova an ova,, then got up,, an started 2 leave,, his wife began goin off at me justifying her hubbys actions,, [irl ther both quite opinionated about many things an dont accept otha points of view,, an do judge ppl ugh],, as i was leaving tha pasta gotta rifle from his car an was gettg ready 2 shoot me,, had this drm a few days bak

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mi ex pasta got real mad at me,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 am

Wow D, I'm not interpreting, just my thoughts (I think). What came to mind is that this is about that time he got angry with you and possibly God is showing you what his anger toward you has turned into. Jesus says that when we hate, it's murder in our heart. Maybe you should pray for him?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 am

yes i kno wat u mean,, i know ppl hav flaws /weaknesses etc, i dont go ther any more ,,but perhaps i was seeing a hiden feeling or sumthing ,,it was very unpleasent ,, just plain ughly actually, i was fiteing 2 protect mi self ,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

You know, I've had a reccuring dream of my hairdresser (who has always been pretty nice to me irl ) being furious with me (even to the point of telling me she hates me) and I can't figure it out either.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 pm

I don't know, I just know that God reveals things to us so that we can pray for them. The enemy likes to keep things hidden, God reveals those things that are hidden. The enemy hides so he can ambush *like* a lion ambushes it's prey.

God lets us know so we don't become "prey".

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 pm

ok debra,,thats bad,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

yes i agree but i dont hav any more interaction wiv then ,, all i can figure is it mite be things said behind mi back,, ,,the wife wasa navy seal at doin that ,,im sad 2 say, ugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

bandaid not fun, but yeah, I've always been cautious around that hairdresser and pray for her a lot. I've always felt like she talks about me behind my back too (the hair salon used to fall into an eerie silence when I'd walk in, for example). I just don't feel released by the Lord to go anywhere else so I stay there and pray, hee hee.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm

ohh silence speaks volumes

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 pm

But you know, as I've persevered in this situation, I've been feeling a shift and sometimes when we're alone, the hairdresser confides in me and asks my advice even. I don't think this would have happened had I not had those bad dreams and then prayed.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Awh, D, I'm sorry u had to go through that. There aint no hurt like church hurt. :-( It must be very tough to be a pastor, but as a pastor you'd think they would feel an elevated sense of responsibility toward not reacting or acting out of the flesh since their job is be a good shepherd.

Hinds, that makes so much sense. I've found that to be so true in my life. How Jesus gives us the reality of just how serious the law is. I'm definitely not perfect at keeping it, so thankful for Jesus, but I am eager w/ His help to get better and better at recognizing even the slightest hint of such things because it's just like the mustard seed analogy, but in the negative. If it's not caught early, you will eventually have a big mess on your hands.

I have dreams like this sometimes about people that have wrongfully persecuted me in the past, people that I reacted to in a godly way despite their hateful actions. It's really tough to love your enemies... sometimes they can really do a number on you. In my dreams these people will show up sometimes and sometimes I think it's a call to pray for them, other times I think it's to examine myself to see if I may be carrying around that hurt in some area, like it's still effecting the way I look at things in some way.
I'm not easily hurt, but when someone who I love, or was compassionate towards hurts me very badly it has quite a sting. There was this one girl who hurt me really badly. I was so good to her and she betrayed me in a HUGE way. She eventually asked for my forgiveness which I readily gave (I had already forgiven her long b4 she asked) but her actions didn't line up with her apology. Even though I had forgiven her, and wished nothing but the best for her and hoped that the Lord would heal whatever wounds she had inside her that would cause her to hurt me like that... I still had dreams about her over and over again for months. I couldn't figure out why. Then one day, they just stopped. It was like the Lord came and just totally healed whatever it was in me that caused me to kept dreaming about her. It was then that I felt completely healed from what she had done, but I didn't realize that I wasn't totally healed until that moment when I was healed -lol-

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 pm

I think God is bringing healing in that part of your life Gen D.

Unless, you yourself still harbor anger in your heart. But I dont think you are like that.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:35 pm

crsty ,,ur rite thers no hurt like ch hurt, ,,its like nuthing else,, tha drm took me by suprise,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

D,

I think this is about something that is going to happen in the future that you will be reminded of this as soon as it happens. Let me know when it happens.

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

umm owin ur gen has seen alotta battles,, idk i hope so,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 pm

me thoughts.. ponder an pray.. oldguy

well u went back to ur old church... Maybe Gods showing u something in the past that occurred...

2 ppl were not playing the instrument.to me ppl that r NOT used as an instrument for Gods work.

washing machine is to cleanse..pastor;s walk with the Lord had lack..b/c to me the black pants sounds like a "Lack in the walk w/God" and u tried to Help him, b/c u tried to hang his pants..but the pasta didn't like at all. He got mad at u.. ( that might be the lack in his walk w/the lord)

Hammer is hitting something repeatedly .. so maybe u tried over an over but didnt work.. an it was a wooden hammer.. maybe u tried w/ur flesh?
u punching him might be ur carnal self trying to get bak at him..
Gun is the wounds they inflicted in u it seems... Guns is sometimes spoken wounds that hurt or cause deep wounds that last a long time...
might even be demonic

maybe the dream is about ur deep wounds inflicted by the pastor an his wife?
sometimes GOd shows us the condition of our hearts in dreams,,,

so we can praying for healing...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:51 pm

another thing that is on my mind.. is that he was a pastor and used a rifle, which to me shows that he might of used the word of God to show dominion ovr u... as in " brining charge against Gods elect"...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 pm

um i had issues wiv pasta about moving in the spirit,, he didnt like mi stle/flavour an spoke against me,, i dont think he liked any competition, story of mi life really, um the 2 ppl r sittg on church sidelines at present, ,,hmm washing machine is signif, um the pasta gettg mad opened a old wound, cos i remebered the feeling from way bak, i had 2 leave the ch 4a while ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:19 pm

bandaid sorry

maybe God is showing u that ur wounds r not healed yet..that u need to ask for healing? i dunno bandaid
yae the pastors hate against u in drm showed that he didnt like it that u were hanging "his pants" he might have felt threatend by u it seems..

i had gone thru a hard time b/c of someone an i use to get drms of them that wud really open up the wounds...but then when i was healed. The person called me out of the blue, and i felt nothing.. no pain etc...

maybe God wants u to heal u of ur wounds?
now if i get a drm of that person i dont feel the wounds..but b4 wud feel like somene stabbed me w/a knife.. agh i wud wake up crying etc...

bandaid

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

i wanted 2 dismiss the drm an ignore it but goin by the boss M,, lol! the feelings r important,,i need2 be sure im fully healed from pastas woundings, t u sisda

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Just a thought...
You've heard the expression--"Wearing the pants in the family" it has to do with authority?

In this dream you were trying to help the pastor with his authority (probably with your prophetic gifting) but he saw it as a threat and got mad at you.

There is no wound like a spiritual wound. A friend of mine describes healing from these kinds of wounds "onion healing." In other words, we have layers of hurt. We may think we've dealt with something, only to find there's a deeper layer that still needs healing.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:43 pm

its hard to move fwd when ur not healed..the memories will pop up an hurt in future... an thats when the enemy can attack antagonize by messin w/ur mind..

God shows us our wounds so we knw what needs 2be healed.

ur welcome.. God wants u healed and whole... Ask Him he will heal u...
thumbs Bless You :praiseg-d:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:45 pm

yes i think he enjoyed being in the spotlite seeing ppl go dwn etc,, wen plan D comes along an does same thing, he i herd he talked 2 otha ppl about irl,, ,,yes i had his pants in mi hands hmm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm

God will heal you.. God saw what happend..nothing is hidden frm Him.
and He was with u always....,
i thnk God wants u to know that He saw what u had gone thru and will heal u..
. I thnk that was the main idea of the drm ( my personal thoughts) to show u that the wounds r deep..they r still there.. He showed u exactly what caused it b/c HE saw it...and HE will Heal u... ptl Amen

God blessing u!!

flower

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:56 pm

hmm ok ,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down