Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation

Post by browneyevickie on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Dreamed with my sis in law & mother in law keeping a secret about my husband, that he has a 1yr. old baby girl? Name Hailey! Dream took place in my mother in laws house. Mother in law was upset didn't want me to know. My sis in law said, I should know. My sister in law seemed eager to See Hailey? Again!
Then, I was with my husband in a strange apt. he was boiling water in the kitchen, I was in the living rm holding a baby girl on my lap (seemed younger than 1yr. premature) I asked, are you going to be able to afford two families? Because she is Yours Right not Mine? He gave me stren look & took the baby (he was going to feed it, bottle? Milk)

browneyevickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:58 pm

im wondering if the baby (hailey) could be symbolic for something that your husband hasnt told you about and leaves you wondering if you can afford it? (doesnt have to be a real child) just some thoughts..not an interpretation.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by browneyevickie on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:41 pm

thank you for your thoughts. fyi, my husband & I have been separated for 2yrs. he lives with his Mom. In several of my past dreams their is a presence of girl/soul tie that has come to pass. In the dream/vision he is handing her money, other dream he is handing someone else (female) money, & a man waiting on the side of My house.

Last nites dream my Husband is here in our Home outside by my son's room, I ask about his girlfriend, he tells me that She went to an "ANchor Man Party"?

thank you for you site, I realize that this is something that ways heavy in my "Heart" & that the Lord is in Total control. The Lord has "Helped Me to Pray on behalf of my family" Thanks & God Bless

browneyevickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top