Raising Someone From The Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raising Someone From The Dead

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:07 am

I have had 2 dreams 2/26/11 and today 3/5/11 about raising people from the dead. I guess the only difference is that in this latest dream I only assumed they were dead along with everyone else. In the 1st dream I knew they were dead because I was carrying them in a body bag.

In the first dream there were 2 people the lady (in the body bag) I brought back to life and lead her to Christ and a man was standing there I tried to do the same but it was interrupted by what seemed to be a demonic visitation, like what happens in whats called sleep paralysis. In other words the ability to speak was getting very difficult but at the same time it was not a sleep paralysis dream. Ive had them before in the past and this was very different.

Now as Im typing this things are rushing back from memory. I actually had 1 dream between the two mentioned here and it involved 2 snakes. I killed one and the other I didnt. The one I didnt kill seemed to be on some sort of shield or something (like a knight's shield) but it was still alive. I remember posting on this because I figured I should discount the dream since I went to sleep watching a program on the history channel about ancient Egyptian religous practicies. I figured I opened a door for sleep paralysis which we all know is demonic visitation.

I have no idea if this is connected but what I want to know about is the action of raising from the dead. This theme has prevailed in two dreams now. Airplanes were in both as well. I was on a plane in the 1st dream and at the Atlanta airport in the 2nd.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raising Someone From The Dead

Post by owen on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Biblically, it could mean literal or spiritual.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im at 50 posts. I can now PM. Watch out yall. You will all be receiving PMs now.

lol! laugh Here I come tornado PMing U All

Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering

clapping clapping clapping woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

smiley dance smiley dance smiley dance smiley dance

balloons :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

:partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

By the way thanks for the post. I really do want to see the will of the LORD on this because those dreams are really intense!

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top