A rather personal story and correction dream God gave me

Go down

A rather personal story and correction dream God gave me

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:34 pm

It has been rumoured that my ex husband is dating a stripper. I was pretty sure of this even though he never would tell me if she was or not. People around me started noticing that it was bothering me a little more than it should. The way I looked at it was that I didnt want my kids around that kind of atmosphere...even though they dont really see their dad very often.

I never talked bad about her, i've never even met the woman, but it was starting to eat at me. Then a few nights ago, God gave me a dream.

I dreamed that I was at my ex's house just talking to him. Well she walked in, and i was surprised at how sweet and down to earth she was. I asked her if she really was a stripper. She said "No, im a con artist." It was still a profession that I wouldn't approve of but I was still really nice to her and said "oh well, thats nice." I was keeping my opinions to myself because I felt it was important to. She also said that she was taking classes to help her get better at her profession so she could make more money. I knew that whatever she was doing, my ex really approved of and they had something in common when it came to her classes she was taking. I looked over at my ex and saw how intrigued he was by her. He said she was the most interesting person he'd ever met in his life. A peace came over me that I cannot explain and i began to tell the woman how beautiful she was and all the things I saw that were good about her. When i woke up I felt at peace about the situation.

Well that day some insurance stuff came up to where I had to call him. I told him about my dream and that i felt she was taking some type of class so they could make more money. I told him i was happy for them. Now i must say that I know absolutely NOTHING about this woman. I dont even know her name. All I have are the dreams God has given me about her and they are all good. My ex husband used to listen to me talk about my dreams but NEVER made comments about them. I think he thought I was a little :crazy:
Well last night (about 2 days after i told him the dream) he sent me a text message saying that she is a stripper and that my dream was right on because she is about to go to school so she could start her own business as a hairstylist. The thing they had in common is that my ex has always wanted to start his own business to make more money.

I told him to trust God with the situation (cause she really wants out but she's concerned about money). He told me she prays with her daughter every night. It really touched my heart and I also told him I felt God sent me the dream to set me straight so that I wouldnt be judgemental about her. It felt good to have peace about that and after that dream I feel like I know more about her heart and I think she's a really sweet girl. Will you al keep her in your prayers if you remember? I dont know her name, but God knows the situation. It also felt good to have my ex husband see that I wasnt :crazy: because when i was with him I had NO clue about dream interpretation....i just talked about them all the time lol.

So I PRAISE GOD for showing me more and for witnessing to my ex. (he's not saved) Because It really was proof that God was speaking to me about their financial situation. happy dance THANK YOU JESUS!

Love,

Last edited by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A rather personal story and correction dream God gave me

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Wow. That was really powerful, Daph. Thanks for sharing.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:46 pm

You're welcome! flower

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:38 am

Daph
I'd have to concur. That was a great example of how God can show you people's hearts through dreams. He entrusts you with that information because he knows that you would do the right thing with it. I pray with you as well that your ex husband would get saved (and his girlfriend) and that the relationship will bring God glory. You are such a powerful woman of God Daphanie that your husband could be drawn from that simple yet poignant peice of information you gave him!
thanks so much for sharing!
smooches
desiree
Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:20 am

Awesome!!!!!! It's the Love of God in your heart Daph that will draw them to the Lord!! The fact that you didn't judge her profession spoke VOLUMES to your Ex. I don't think he thought you were "coo-coo" I think he was gleaning from all those dreams you were telling him in the past...that's why he called you back to let you know that you were dead on.

God is working in his heart and drawing him into the presence of the Lord. It's only a matter of time. He will also begin to be more active in your children's lives.

praying

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 am

I agree with Cholette here completely. I think the Lord will use you to draw them unto himself. God bless!

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Thank you all so much!!! Your words are true and encouraging! I just LOVE ya'll!! huggins

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:29 am

Right back at you Daph..... kiss huggins :bighug: :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks for sharing Daphanie Flower Power
butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down