Sitting in grave hole with rose creeper plant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting in grave hole with rose creeper plant

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 pm

I dreamt that I was sitting in a black plastic box and inside this box was garden tools that I was sitting on. This box was sitting inside a hole in the ground that to me looked like an open grave. All around me inside this hole was those rose creeper plants, but it wasn't in bloom yet. I got the idea that someone planted it there to make this grave look better, more beautiful and not such an ugly sight. I thought to myself "how am I going to get out of this hole to the top 'cause everywhere there were thorns that was going to hurt me.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sitting in grave hole with rose creeper plant

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:02 am

Sirianta wrote:I dreamt that I was sitting in a black plastic box and inside this box was garden tools that I was sitting on. This box was sitting inside a hole in the ground that to me looked like an open grave. All around me inside this hole was those rose creeper plants, but it wasn't in bloom yet. I got the idea that someone planted it there to make this grave look better, more beautiful and not such an ugly sight. I thought to myself "how am I going to get out of this hole to the top 'cause everywhere there were thorns that was going to hurt me.

Love in Christ

The box is you feeling boxed in with your gifts and you are sitting on your tools/talents instead when you could get out of the box and venture unit the life God has for you and step out of the grave of your past. Instead of worrying about the thorny process of getting out I believe this dream could be telling you to focus on the potential roses that will blossom as you get out and prune those areas that may be death to your walk in Christ and to be positive
And believe that although the process of stepping out of the old life may hurt you will blossom as a result.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert in interpreting.I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.Please toss anything that the Lord does not confirm.

As I read "open grave",the verse from Psalms came into my mind:

"Lead me oh Lord in thy righteousness because of mine enemies;make thy way straight before my face.
For there is no faithfulness in their mouth;their inward part is very wickedness;their throat is an open sepulchre,they flatter with their tounge."(Psalms5,8-9.)

Perhaps there is someone who is like that,making causing you pain or difficulties (thorns)perhaps. Mabe that person tries to look nice (roses).

I wonder why the roses are not in bloom yet.Maybe God tries to change that person's life(?).I'm going to pray about it.Maybe these are just my thoughts.
Please pray.Listen to the Lord.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 am

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your replies. I think both of your replies is very accurate. Today I thought about this dream and God spoke to me and said "in the dream you were sitting on all these tools (sprirtual gifts) and you didn't even think of using them to get rid of the thorn creeper" and then it struck me that this is so true. In the dream I had all the tools in my posession to get rid of the creeper but I didn't even think of using them. I was wondering how am I going to get out of the problem (grave) without getting hurt. But is I use the tools God equiped me with I won't get hurt!!

I think this is about my hubby again whom I've been praying for, so Ditte3, your feeling could be accurate as well. Thank you.

Be blessed you two!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 am

Cool! I love it when God unlocks our dreams.....

Blessings to you Sirianta! thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top