RATS~YUCK! and a HORNET GROWING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RATS~YUCK! and a HORNET GROWING!

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:31 am

Had a dream that some friends and I were having a sleepover, in one of my old childhood houses. One of these girls I know really well, the others Im am fairly new at getting to know. In my dream I remember going behind one of the chairs in the living room and slamming a cup of coke and rum. I was like 'Wow that tasted great!" I felt like it was a stress reliever in my dream. [IRL I DO NOT drink-not even a little. I have quit drinking for almost 20 years, and its not even tempting for me to be around. A lot of my family is not saved and they drink all the time.] Everyone was sleeping in the living room, just like when teenagers have a sleepover, there were crumbs of food left around the living room floor (We were adults though-weird). I remember watching as everyone was sleeping these what I thought were mice coming out and eating the crumbs around. There were like 6 or 7. They weren't hurting the people sleeping, just eating the food. Then when some of the girls woke up there was one on the arm of the old chair and the girl was like- "Thats not a mouse its a RAT!!!" Everyone in the dream started freaking out... I do remember thinking that the rats were somehow were coming up out of the basement. I went to the kitchen to see how they were getting in. I moved the stove and put a tarp down where there was like a vent sort of with slits inside of it, and then put the stove on top for weight to try and keep the rats from getting upstairs.

Then at the end of the dream I saw up close a hornet FORMING. It was a dark maroon color and it was only partially formed but continuing to form the rest of its parts. It wasn't on anyone, I couldn't see where it was like if it was outside or inside. It was just up really close and I couldn't see anything else but the hornet. (Completely unsure of what this part means)

I think most people would agree that I do NOT like hornets and especially rats! UGH!
***I do have an idea of what this dream may mean after looking through some of the postings and the dream dictionary, but I am looking for a confirmation. Thanks!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RATS~YUCK! and a HORNET GROWING!

Post by owen on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Daisy,

Dont let your past dictate your present. I think this is basically what your dream means.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Been dealing with much of my past as of recently...am dealing with it so that it doesnt effect my present or future anymore. This is def confirmation of what I believed the dream meant as well. Thank you!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:49 pm

The forming hornet was the only thing that threw me off on this one.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

I live in a cold climate, so in the winter I bring many of my potted plants inside. About this time of year or so (February/March), hornet eggs from these plants start to hatch (usually I get about 3 hornets) so I know a little about this subject. I think it's encouraging you saw a hornet BEFORE it hatched--it's like you're seeing danger before it comes.
And even with the rats--you took proactive measures in this dream so they would be stopped in their little rat tracks while other people were freaking out instead.
I'd say this dream has to do with not only past issues, like Owen said, but also learning to trust the discernment the Holy Spirit gives you and to listen to it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top