the scroll dream....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the scroll dream....

Post by JunoReactor21 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:13 am

Frist of all to make sure im not leaving God out.. Lord God i pray that you will interpret these dreams i have because the interpretations comes from you through your holy spirit. I do not want to leave you out of anything i do and relying mostly on you. in Jesus name amen..lol

I was in a palace I walked into a room with dresser drawers that where a mess and cobwebs all over them and I found a scroll in one of the dressers and a rod that was a part of it and it was old and warn but it had beautiful Red with design with gold on the scroll.
The rod on the scroll was extendable I was able to push a button and it was able to extend out words and on two side I found my name on one side of the rod it the tip of the rod fell off but that’s just because it was old I put it back on there. And so thinking I knew Nadia’s name was on the other side of the rod.
I researched on the scroll and I found that there was news on my mom and her dad meeting in the past and I wanted to tell Nadia on Facebook but I decided not too and I went on Facebook and I saw people trying to chat with me one of them sent 100 pms I didn’t know who it was .
So I took the scroll and showed my mom and Nadia’s dad was there Atif. talking to my mom in the living room. he was trying to bring in something pagan like to change what we believed in but I told him and yelled at him saying we only shall serve God Jehovah In this house and I felt empowered like I wasn’t afraid of telling him what I believe in.
I Showed them the Scroll and I told them what was on it and they told me they were keeping a secret for 20 years from me.
My mom said that we have meet Atif and his family a long time ago and ive meet Nadia before in the past and the scroll is about me and her. I looked at the scroll and it had one of my baby pictures and one of hers.
Atif was trying to take the scroll from me so I put it in my pocket. later I took it back out and looked at it and saw coding on it.
I thought to myself this looks like weird pagan coding on it. I was outside standing next to a car and there was a little girl I was with and she was waiting for the bus for school. It feelt like years later .
. And she was looking at the scroll wondering what it was all about I told her what it was all about. The bus came and wen t and I said oops I gess Im going to have to drive you to school then lol.
-END-
now im not making all this up this dream did happen and im not playing around....I dont play games and neather dost God... Godbless and have a blessed day!

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the scroll dream....

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 am

i forgot to add....after i awoke from the dream i was troubled but i was happy lol....but i still dont know why i was troubled by it.

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zephaniah3_17dln on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 pm

When I read about the scroll I had a vision of a Torah Scroll. The Rods of a Torah Scroll are called the tree of life to the Jews, "Yeshua the tree of life". The rod was ancient and it's body was broken (fell off), but was brought back together (brought back to life). With torah in hand you knew the truths and instructions of Adonai and quickly and with boldness you rebuked what was opposed to God's Law/Instruction. Atif tried to take the Torah from you.

zephaniah3_17dln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zephaniah3_17dln on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Now what I say here is not in the vision but I feel the spirit moving it as interpretation. The old palace references that torah is old and unused greatly in the church. G-d was writing your name on His torah so you may live and walk in it's Instructions. I was at one point Coded, it's value and importance hiden, which made you nervous. A young Christian was curious to what G-d was revealing to you and missed the bus of Common christianity and you drove her/discipled her.

zephaniah3_17dln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:45 pm

hmmm then why......was i troubled... well thanks so much ill pray about this and seek God more

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zephaniah3_17dln on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 pm

In your message you said you were troubled by a few things. Which one were you speaking of as to why?

zephaniah3_17dln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm

no i just said i was troubled about the dream itself after i woke up, i was happy about the dream but i was troubled about it. and I don't know why....

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zephaniah3_17dln on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

What follows is more me talking. I was very troubled when I came to the revelation that Yeshua never abolished the torah and there was so much instruction to living life within it that I just plain thought was gone and done with and it was strange to think I should obey it's teaching. However, the more I observe torah the more joyful and lighter my yoke became. 17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew

zephaniah3_17dln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm

hmmm i dont understand.....sorry lol

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Juno, In my dreams scrolls usually represent Words of knowledge or an old truth or prophecy. It could be about some truth in your life that you will discover and are seeking to understand. Hang on to this dream and continue praying about it. When it manifests, everything will fit, including the emotions you had in your dream. I hope this helps. God bless you and thank you for seeking him first!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:01 pm

hmmmm well there has been someone on my mind for the last few months
thank you God bless

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm

If its a dream about the future it could take a while to manifest or for it to make sense....if it doesnt symbolicly fit your life now, then its about the future. Have you tried looking up scroll in the bible? Sometimes when i look up symbols in the bible, i get a Word from God that helps with my current situation which was the entire purpose of the dream...just some thoughts.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

hmmm interesting i see.....well hmmm i got this dream right after i was about give up on somthing......hmmm well someone.....

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm

i will pray about it.....thanks so much... and God bless....

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

So you think it could be about the girl in your dream? the one where there was a pic of you and her on the scroll?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 pm

I think Atif represents someone who will try and make comments about the "word" you recieve that doesnt sit right with you that makes you feel like what they are saying is witchcraft and not from God. Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 pm

yes i think it dose.....but alot of time i always think its just from my own mind but this one i know it was from God....and i think that alot about the dreams i have....

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 pm

hmmmm she did tell me her dad was well kinda mean... i will take note of that thanks

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm

daphanie02 wrote:I think Atif represents someone who will try and make comments about the "word" you recieve that doesnt sit right with you that makes you feel like what they are saying is witchcraft and not from God. Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

wait what do you mean?

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:23 pm

JunoReactor21 wrote:
So I took the scroll and showed my mom and Nadia’s dad was there Atif. talking to my mom in the living room. he was trying to bring in something pagan like to change what we believed in but I told him and yelled at him saying we only shall serve God Jehovah In this house and I felt empowered like I wasn’t afraid of telling him what I believe in.
I Showed them the Scroll and I told them what was on it and they told me they were keeping a secret for 20 years from me.
My mom said that we have meet Atif and his family a long time ago and ive meet Nadia before in the past and the scroll is about me and her. I looked at the scroll and it had one of my baby pictures and one of hers.
Atif was trying to take the scroll from me so I put it in my pocket. later I took it back out and looked at it and saw coding on it.
I thought to myself this looks like weird pagan coding on it.

This part makes me think that Atif doesnt want you to believe what the scroll says (trying to take it away) or is trying to say things that arent what you believe in.. I think that Atif could be symbolic for someone else too though because sometimes people are symbolic. Your friend told you her dad was mean...Atif in your dream may be symbolic for someone else in your life thats mean. But these are just my thoughts and input based on my own understanding. Im sorry I dont have a Holy Spirit interpretation. I pray the Lord will lead you to full understanding very soon.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

hmm thats ok maby God is using that....helping by just using other people and mostly him talking to me through his holy spirit....like a puzzle i gess lol...cause the part with atif makes sence in a way it could be the enemy coming agenst me..if this makes sence to you lol

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm

yes it does lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:00 pm

but i still dont know why it ws trobleing me after i awoke i mean i was happy about it but i was also trobled

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Lots of dreams leave us troubled. the best thing to do is hand it over to God leaving it in His perfectly capable hands. Most of the time I end up saying..."Not sure what this means Lord, but you do and I pray that you help me understand and take away the burden that I have about it..." and I pray that he leads me on the right path.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoReactor21 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 am

well thanks sooo much ill pray about and seek God. thanks so much for you advice!

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top