Did I meet God in a Dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did I meet God in a Dream?

Post by ColinM on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 am

Ok, not sure about this one but here goes...

I found myself in an empty place - felt like a place of waiting, not bad, just empty.

Anyway, I saw someone coming towards me. He looked very relaxed, regal was smiling and reminded my a little of my pastor. He was dressed in white clothes and had white hair. I asked if he was an angel, he said "no". Then I asked - are you God. He said yes.

I could feel my heart well up within me. I was kinda surprised he was so relaxed with me. Sort of thinking "if he's God, wouldn't he be angry with me and my sin?". He then wanted to show me something. He gave me a treasure chest, made of silver. He said, "I've been wanting to give you this for a LONG time". He opened the chest and inside were 4 drawers. I looked closer and saw that there were silver models of well known places - the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Tower Bridge in London and the Washington Monument (which was the biggest model).

That's where the dream ended. I woke up wondering if it really was who he said it was and what the place symbols meant.

Any takers?!

ColinM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did I meet God in a Dream?

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 am

I think you have had a definate experience with Jesus and the figurines might just be places he has given you to minister to or visit in some way.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top