A PICTURE THAT CAME UP ? on my phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A PICTURE THAT CAME UP ? on my phone

Post by James Gerald on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 am

Yesterday 3/3 i was sent to a 3 story bldg i was working on 9 units, HE was speaking of some of the promises that HE has been keeping me holding on to, for some reason
i pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and opened it there it was a picture of my
wife came up, she has been away from me for (24) months now, after she and her daughter told me to go away,( my fiance) i waited now to fall in love for (30) years and ask someone to marry me because i would not break my vow to HIM, HE points this out to me, it just so happenes that HE says to look at (16) months, (3)years and (7) months, (3) years,(50) years old when i turned away from the old life, i tryed to make that picture come up again the way it was in my pocket, i even had it out of my pocket playing with it and i could not make it do it again, HE SAY'S YOU KNOW WHY I MADE IT COME UP FOR MY REASONS, HE SAID CAN'T MAKE IT COME UP CAN YOU!, no i could not no matter what i tried i could not make it come up again all i could do was cry, i LOVE HIM,iLOVE HIM, i LOVE HIM, HE SAY'S DO YOU NOT LOVE YOUR WIFE AND YOUR DAUGHTER TO! of corse i do i've been waiting for them as HE said to do for HIM it's in HIS BOOK TO, HE KEEPS TELLING me THAT ALL THESE #'S
TRULY MEAN SOMETHING TO ME i HOLD FAST, i HOLD FAST, HE SAY'S TO ME I CAN DO ANYTHING, we all know that that is the TRUTH! praiseGod praying praiseGod praying praiseGod dove

HE SAID HE NEEDED A GREAT STORY TO OPEN EYES! HE SAY'S TRUTH!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A PICTURE THAT CAME UP ? on my phone

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 am

James, it sounds like this is going to be a GREAT Testimony!!!!!!!!!! Like the one I'm waiting for about my hubby wink

Like you've said WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I think that sometimes He lets us go through these great struggles that takes a while because the bigger the struggle the BIGGER the testimony or reward!!!!!!!!!!!! I'ts all about Him and in the end you will help people who are in the same situation as you when you overcome your struggles.

May God bless you and keep you against His chest in these times - HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH JAMES.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 am

PTL... Yes.. if there were no struggles there would be no testimonies and the Lord would not be glorified... God is good.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top