Taking pictures of myself??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking pictures of myself??????

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey guys, I had a weired dream last night. I saw myself standing by a stream of water but the weired thing is that I (that witnessed this) had a camera and tried to get the best position of the other I (by the water) to take a picture. IRL I love photography. I wanted to take a good picture with light. So the light had to be the right angle.

Then my mom was there and told me the following "the previous time when you were sitting/standing on the ant nest it was a great picture" and I told her "yes, because there was water on the ant nest and it was a great picture because of the water" I saw a vision in my dream of the water I was talking about. It was small sparkling pools of water all over this ant nest.

nerd WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??? Weired dream lol!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking pictures of myself??????

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

flower u can often see urself in a pool of water,, is ther sumthing ur reflecting on?? then by takina photo u want 2 preserve that moment? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey Principle D lol! What I would like to preserve is the JOY I feel in my life at this moment happy dance I am so blessed and don't want to loose this happy feeling

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 am

im sure, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:43 am

Hi! Cool dream! laugh

Im just a beginner in dream ministry and not an interpreter, but I would like to make some comments. I no longer believe in coincidences! I remember christi85 from this forum said to me, "coincidence is Gods way of hiding", there are some really wise people in this forum who speak with such wisdom!

I believe its no coincidence that you posted your personal photograph on this forum the day before you had that dream! Im sorry! But I just do not believe thats a coincidence!

When I saw your photograph I thought to myself, what a bright and radiant smile you have, I really thought to myself that I really saw the light of Jesus on your face and smile, and I am not kidding. And then a thought came to my mind, "If she smiled at her husband with such a radiant smile every day, I think he would come to Jesus Christ pretty quick." Obviously your husband works a lot and spends a lot of time with co-workers and their wives and families, and I believe as he see's other peoples wives and see's the misery and dryness on their faces, I really believe when he see's that radiant smile on your face he is going to think, "why is my wife so different to everyone else?" My wife really has a beautiful smile... and it seems genuine.. and she's always got light coming off her... I wonder why my wife seems so special... why does everyone else at work along with their wives seem so miserable? Why do their smiles seem so fake? Im starting to realize my wife has an amazing smile and its great to see her face when I get back from work... I wonder why her smile is so beautiful? I wonder why she seems to stand out so much?... Oh! Hang on a minute??? idea She's always talking about this Jesus.. maybe that has something to do with it!

I could be wrong as Im only a beginner, but this is my personal opinion... I believe the ant hill represents your current problem, which is winning your husband and family to Christ and bringing them to the same level of faith your at. I believe the radiating water on the ant hill represents the solution to your problem, and the radiating water symbolizes your radiating and beautiful smile. I believe everyone on this forum will testify of the great smile you have, honestly, I really see the power of Jesus Christ on your face and on your smile. I believing if you keep letting your light shine through that radiating smile toward your husband every day, he's going to be on fire for God quicker than you think! I don't even think you need to mention Jesus that much to your husband, I think you just need to let your light shine through your smile.

I believe the answer to your current problem is in the photograph on your avatar. Reflect that smile into your husbands life and you are going to be an overcomer, reflect your smile onto that ant hill of problems and your going to overcome. I believe the ant hill represents a problem involving your husband and family, and the ants represent the multitude of other problems that come from that foundational problem. Example: The ants represent not being able to go to church, not being able to get involved in the church programs you want to engage in, not being able to fellowship with who you want etc. I believe the beautiful smile God has given you, is the answer to every single one of these problems. Keep reflecting that smile into your husbands life and you will overcome your problem and all the other problems that come along with it. God has given you a powerful weapon in the smile he has given you, I dont think you need any other weapon to overcome this problem.

Your a dangerous woman, that smile is pretty powerful, I really believe your going to destroy the power of the enemy in your husbands life through that smile. God bless you! And remember to smile with joy everytime your husband gets back from work!

God bless! :glory:

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 am

I AM LOST FOR WORDS!!!!!!!! Today has been one of the BEST days of my life. So many things happened today where God has blessed me John, I don't even know where to begin. Today the whole time I can feel Jesus with me, by my side. I told Jesus a few minutes ago that I never want to loose His presence that I constantly feel today!!! It is awesome and HE is awesome and wonderfull, Almighty, Big, Amazing, Powerful and LOVING - He is my friend and my Father and I am so blessed!!!!

John thank you so much for your beautiful words about my smile. For some reason I had to put up my photograph, I don't know why - now I know it was God who spoke to me.

May God bless you for this wonderful reply you gave me. I have no words to describe how much you've blessed me.

I want to tell everyone who reads this that GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH. THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE LOVE OF GOD FOR YOU. YOUR HUMAN MINDS IS NOT ABLE TO CAPTURE THE LOVE OF CHRIST FOR YOURSELF. HE WANTS TO BLESS YOU SO MUCH AND DO SO MANY THINGS IN YOUR LIFE. NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS, 'CAUSE THOSE DREAMS IS NOT FROM YOURSELF, IT IS GOD WHO PLACED THEM IN YOUR HEART. TRUST GOD FOR A MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE, TRUST HIM, HE IS THERE FOR YOU. SPEAK TO HIM EVERYDAY, NOT JUST ONCE OR TWICE BUT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY. GOD ENJOYS IT SO MUCH WHEN YOU SPEAK TO HIM, HE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO OPEN UP YOUR EYES IN THE MORNING SO THAT YOU CAN SPEAK TO HIM, HE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT SO THAT HE CAN SPEAK TO YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID IN YOUR LIFE, GOD LOVES YOU. YOU ARE NOT INSIGNIFICANT TO GOD YOU ARE SO VERY SPECIAL TO GOD HE CREATED YOU AND EVEN KNOWS HOW MANY HAIRS IS ON YOU HEAD wink YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY THERE IS lol!
HE WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU AND JUST WANTS TO HOLD YOU EACH DAY AND TELL YOU THAT HE HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE. HE PLANNED OUT YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN. YOU ARE NOT HERE BY ACCIDENT, GOD PLACED YOU HERE!

GOD LOVES YOU

huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 am

ALL GLORY AND PRAISE TO THE FATHER!

praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praying

dove

James Gerald

View user profile