Personal prophecy please

Go down

Personal prophecy please Empty Personal prophecy please

Post by Elmarie on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Good day,

Greetings in the Name of Jesus. I just want to ask for a personal prophecy please. I'm currently training as a depot controller. I've been persecuted by the depot controller since I start my training. I've applied for a postion at Gatesville and Grassy Park. Although the Area Manager said that there is a possibilty that I'm going to be the depot controller where I'm currently training. My friend I really need God to answer me and to give me direction. Also for our finances please. We are waiting for monies to be paid out for a very long time. I would really appreciate if I can get a word that will direct me. My desire is to be a depot controller and God opened this door for the training and I've been very successful in my training. I aslo had a vision where I saw my name written in white oin the sky as a depot controller

Thank you

Elmarie

Elmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Personal prophecy please Empty Re: Personal prophecy please

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:36 pm

Elmarie,

I do not have a prophetic word for you but let me pray with you!

Father, in the name of Jesus we come before you today and pray in agreement with our friend Elmarie. Father we ask that you would give her clarity of mind with regard to her position as depot controller and ask that if you opened this door Lord that you would confirm it in your word. Father we know that if you have appointed her than no man can disappoint her. Father we thank you for the skills you have given her to excel in this area. Father we know it is being done for your glory and your honor. Lord she is standing on the promise you have shown her. Father we also plead the blood over her in her person, her job, finances, comings, goings, friends, family, spouse and all other areas of her life. Father we come against any spirit and bind it that would try to hinder her finances and send it to the feet of Jesus for judgement. Father we speak the blessings of favor in the sight of man and of God into her life right now! Father we thank you and praise you and give you all the praise and the glory! In Jesus name, Amen!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down