Mia, thanks for offering to help with this one...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia, thanks for offering to help with this one...

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi Mia and all,

I had a dream in January – it’s the one that prompted me to first start to look for help. I have prayed about it and shared it with my two prayer partners… I have some idea of what some of it might mean… but then there are parts of the dream don’t fit what I think – so I am still struggling with it, and a bit scared by the meanings that come to mind. Thanks for offering to help Mia… I will pray that one or more of you can help shed light on it… I'm aware it probably says bad things about my home.... I also think that if I know I can pray/change something... If I don't understand the warning, then I can't can I. So... Thanks :o)

It was about 4 baby king cobras. they had rounded heads and were black/white/grey speckledy striped, (I looked up baby K.C's later, and they do look like that). They were in a cardboard box in the kitchen. I was not sure - but I think my husband brought them home for my son. (I have 3 children IRL)

The kitchen is bare... there is a long table in the centre of the room where the snake box is. My son is the one most “into” the snakes in the dream. (my other kids like them too, one more than the other) At one point a snake was exploring my sons face with it's tongue. He loves them – my feelings here are panic and powerlessness… I am saying get back and close the lid and am not happy about the snakes.

We put them in the bathrooms - there are two bathrooms in this house (it is my house in the dream, but not my house IRL) the left bathroom is close to the kitchen and the right bathroom is down the hall close to the front door. They are both on the same side of the hall... I can't remember what is in between them, but it would only be something small, like a laundry. No-one would have two bathrooms so close together IRL.

When we move the snakes into the bathrooms, there are two big healthy snakes... the biggest goes into the right bathroom, we coat the floor with water to keep the snake healthy... this bathroom goes well and is under control.

the other bathroom has three snakes, one large and healthy, one small, and one almost dead and small. We put water on the floor in here too, but it is chaos compared to the other room, there is too much water and I am using the cardboard box to swoosh snakes and water back into the room.

We forget to feed them on the second night and in the morning they are flattened, like they have dehydrated. My son picks one up and shakes it and it puffs back out and wriggles.

We can’t seem to feed the snakes enough, and having them in the bathrooms isn’t working, so we move them outside. We put them in a dirt patch (enclosure) at the bottom of the stairs in front of the front door. We fully expect them to stay there, they look happy.

In the morning, the snakes are grown! One is huge! They have spread out among paddocks which are fenced off individually. The huge snake is in a paddock which begins level with the house and goes away to the left, the drive way runs between the dirt patch (and house) and the paddock…. The other two paddocks are around at the left side of the house, it is like the house is in the bottom right corner of a rectangle and the rectangle is split by the driveway and the big paddock takes up the top half and the house, and the other two paddocks and the small dirt patch take up the other half of the rectangle.

Anyway, the huge snake is in the big top paddock… it is meandering and eating the grass in a mowing action, it is leaving a trail as it goes… this paddock is lush, thick and green. It has about 6 sheep which are standing against the fence near the driveway… I am worried about the sheep, but the snake is not near them, it is at the other end.

I look to see where the other snakes are, the other big one (not as big) is in the farthest paddock on the house side of the rectangle… There is grass here, but it is not lush… it is shorter and more sparse and less green. The two small ones are in the paddock closest to the house (on the left side) their paddock is mud… very wet mud. They are wallowing in it, and while I watch, the snake that had appeared almost dead dived into the mud, eating it as it went and then coming up again.

The big snake suddenly stopped meandering and began to move with purpose… it went parallel to the driveway, which brought it down to be level with the front door of the house and when it got to that point in front of us, it turned away from us and ate/mowed it’s way (very fast) through the paddock and over the highway and up a bank on the other side of the highway and into the national park.

I was amazed! We all were, my husband was in shock. I turned to him and said “we have to kill the other three today, we cannot allow a breeding pair to get into the national park” I kept reminding him and he kept telling me yes, yes, he knew… but I didn’t feel he was hearing me. I worried about someone coming across the one in the national park and getting bitten.

I asked my husband if he thought it was possible to catch it… he said no, it was long gone.

Scene change:

There is now a tent, a huge rectangular tent, bigger than the house at the side of the property (the house side of the rectangle… it doesn’t take up any of the paddocks, so it is further to the left of them I guess. It is striped, vertically in red and yellow… it looks like a circus tent.

3 snake catchers from the tent easily capture the 3 snakes left on our property and they are planning to attempt to catch the one in the national park too.

There is a bit of a feeling of a government agency coming in and taking over… like in a movie where someone has discovered aliens or something.

Dream ends.

I know it is really long and a bit confusing... I dream in imagery and I often draw maps/diagrams when I wake up... it takes longer to write it than draw it :o) Thanks to all of you :o) Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mia, thanks for offering to help with this one...

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 am

Hi again, I thought I had just better tell you that we are not snake people in real life :o) There is no way that this is literal... I have never seen a King Cobra live... I had to google what they looked like as babies.

We also don't have property with paddocks, we don't live beside a highway nor accross from a national park. We don't own sheep. :o)

The house is a small fibro one, and I think it is pretty old... it is fairly spartan too.

I've thought that the snakes could be sin or sickness... or some problem to come...

The thing that popped into my mind when I asked myself what else makes me feel this way was the playstation (I am the only person who really doesn't like it - the others like it in varying degrees (my son likes it best) They play this with my husband, even though I bought it for them in a moment of madness :o) I don't like it because it seems to bring out an impatient spirit in them when they play it.

I don't understand putting the snakes outside in the context of this however... and certainly not the snake that leaves the property!

Anyway, I hope that helps, cos' it would be hard when you don't know me at all. Although, having said that, God knows me intimately, and he could tell you. I will pray that he does :o)

Thanks again, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 am

As soon as I started to read this dream I immediately thought the three snakes were three video games. Even the movement of the snake is like pacman. The tent in the dream reminds me of a 'tent meeting' which we as Christians probably feel is the answer against all this stuff.

It seems like your husband is giving you lip service regarding your concerns. Is this the case with the games?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Yep!

Thanks Mia... I discounted the playstation because of the scaryness of the symbol (I literally downplayed a problem that is big and said God wouldn't use the biggest baddest snake to symbolise that) and also because of the one that left the property... I didn't see how our family playing the playstation together and getting impatient with one another could leave out property - although now that you have confirmed it, I can think of some ways!

Thankyou so much!

I can see now that there is a balance, I did need to seek God, but I was also stuck and needed the help of his body - I can see that this ministry will help many :o) I love that you put it out there to seek God first... I really do, and I have taken that in. But I so appreciate your help :o)

I will pray now, and ask God about what he would have me do.

Bless you, I pray that God will be there with you and all his precious children.... in your dreams - it is really real to me that while you sleep I am awake. I will be praying (thanks Sirianta) :o)

Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Diane,

There is no problem seeking help! I just really encourage people to seek God first.

I believe we have to learn some basic dream stuff through the help of the body, by the Holy Spirit. When we were babies we had to have people teach us to talk, so I believe there's nothing wrong with having people teach us a foundation for dreams but it's to bring us closer into fellowship with God!

AND! I highly encourage people to get confirmation on their dreams, as often as they like! My emphasis is on bringing people to God instead of having them leave Him out of the equation.

Love,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Thanks Mia :o) :o) :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top