Dream in Dec 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream in Dec 2010

Post by JunoReactor21 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:43 am

Frist of all to make sure im not leaving God out.. Lord God i pray that you will interpret these dreams i have because the interpretations comes from you through your holy spirit. I do not want to leave you out of anything i do and relying mostly on you. in Jesus name amen..lol
Dec 2010d
I was talking with my girlfriend Nadia on the web cam she was happy and so was I then she popped out of the web cam. Then she said she was tired so I said ok and picked her off her feet and held her. I looked into her eyes and smiled she looked into mine and smiled wail I was looking I had the fear of deception but after that i felt love for her. I looked again and saw her asleep wrapped in a blanket. then she turned into a black grayish cat and jumped out of my arms. Then I saw my brother take her as she was a cat and shove her into a little plastic container. I held at him saying "you killed her". I pulled her out and as i did she turned into a light blue dress shirt she was shaking and barley alive. but she was alive i sigh in relieve. I was holding her with my right hand extended out ward. The I walk into an apartment building and felt as if i woke from a dream inside a dream. I walk forward and i could see my girlfriend in the corner of my eye asleep wearing a red shirt i walk farther and if feels like Im walking on broken glass then i hear a voice saying *children of the corn*

Last edited by JunoReactor21 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More simpler lol and spelling errors)

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream in Dec 2010

Post by JunoReactor21 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:45 am

I ask that you pray and seek God first and so will i.... thank you soo much. and im not making this dream up...if i was i wouldnt put it on here lol

JunoReactor21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top