Please interpret dreamfor me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret dreamfor me

Post by Elmarie on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:54 am

The funny thing is I went Saturday (yesterday) for the first time to this lady Juanita and I prayed at their house. The anointing of the Lord were all over me and the prophetic words flowed without stopping. We came about 11h50 the night at home. I were very drained due to all the prayers. About this dream, I just want to say that the guy that were in the dream Takeloo are going on a course. He is the depot controller where I'm currently training. He is on a course from Monday for three weeks. Well, I dream last night or early Sunday morning that I were walking naked in the streets. Hennie were with me and we were walking as if it were the most natural thing. Then I came at a building (that looked like an office) and Takeloo were on the inside. Before he could see me I've asked for my gown and then when into the office. Then I woke up just seeing him sitting inside and asking me why didn't I come to work? Or something that I couldn't remember. The second dream where just now Sunday (about 5h00 this afternoon). The first thing that came to my mind is that I must ask you to interpret this dreams, that is what the Holy Spirit prompt me to do. I dream I were walking naked in the streets. I were crossing roads and people where greeting me. There were only one guy that where drunk that stopped and looked at me then I just walked on. I came across a guy that were walking in a passage. When he saw me he started to vomit on me (like he timed me when we will be near each other). It looked like a waterish and then I vomit immediate back on him. Then a lady came and said that he have Aids and he looked at me. She then told him that nothing will happen to me and that my body is immune to all sickness. This guy got so cross that he wanted to kill me, I started to ran and came to a big parking lot. There were many cars and this lady were trying to protect me and she were fighting him and I were laying on the ground watching his feet and were every time moving into a safe spot. Well at the end he got to me and wanted to stab me into my neck but I got hold of him and while his hands were behind his back my words to him were : That I chain you now for the rest of your life" And put the hand cuffs on. Then I woke up Thank for taking the time to interpret this dream, I really appreciate your interpretation.

Elmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret dreamfor me

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:10 pm

I feel that the man vomiting on you represents either satan or a situation in your life through which satan has repeatedly tried to steal from you. (this really sounds like health issues) But God has given you the victory over it.
Praise God!!
When im naked in my dreams it usually means that I am exposing myself in some way and it may be a bit uncomfortable at times. hope this helps,
blessings,
Daph

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 am

Amen Daph, I am in total agreement with you.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmarie on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:20 am

Thank you for interpreting my dream. It witnessed in my spirit. I thank God for the Victory!!! Amen. God bless your ministry.

Elmarie

Elmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top