WHO are the people in this dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oooooooooo

Post by seraph on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 am

oooooooooo

Last edited by seraph on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oooooooooo)

seraph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHO are the people in this dream?

Post by seraph on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 am

have you left 'institutionalized' church? (the table)
I didn't have any 'people' that I fellowshipped with normally at the time I had this dream.

a testimony: i personally have... HE led me out. have you heard the phrase: "you can only go as high as your covering"? under 'institutionalized' church i kept hitting a glass ceiling as God wanted me to go higher but 'church' would not take me there. so, in essence, i find that i not only grew wayyyyy more, but that by obeying and following Him, I can help those people seated at the table.

after leaving the table.... can i say that people think i'm not even saved when i announce that I 'home church'... but hey, the early church did too.....so leaving the table is bound to cause a big storm....rejection, you name it... but if this is what HE is calling one to do, then He's the only one we need to worry about.

a very 'touchy' subject... but if i'm speaking anything on target for your specific situation...it won't be anything new. you will get clear confirmation on anything 'big', as such whether it's future or past tense.

so pray & bless you as you seek,
seraph

seraph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top