Telescope & The Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telescope & The Moon

Post by ColinM on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi All

This is my first post here. I've read the global sticky and would like to outline a dream for confirmation of what I believe the Lord might be saying (and some clarification), if that's ok?

In the dream I was holding a small telescope and thinking it's virtually useless as it hardly magnified anything and it was hard to focus. I was thinking of discarding it but I decided to have a look at the moon.

As I was looking at the moon I found the focus getting really sharp, and the magnification zooming in and getting huge, to the point where I could see grains of dust on the moon. Then I found myself travelling through the telescope to the moon itself and I picked up the dust and looked at it in my hand.

When I looked up, I saw someone who reminded me of my best friend from younger years. He was smiling at me and he gestured for me to look around. When I did I looked out into space and could see lots of other moons nearby.

I would appreciate some help with this one as some of the symbolism and meaning doesn't seem to fit for my circumstances.

Thanks

ColinM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

oooooooooo

Post by seraph on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 am

oooooooooo

Last edited by seraph on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oooooooooo)

seraph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Telescope & The Moon

Post by ColinM on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:02 pm

HI seraph

Thanks for your input.

I'm not new to dreams and interpretation but I feel the need to pay more attention to them as I've been seeing world events and news headlines for some reason, sometimes days, months or years in advance.

Although, I'm not always aware of it at the time - I just think I'm "day dreaming" or something - I've written dreams and visions down to see if it's "deja vu" and told my wife to double check(!). Just wish I knew when I was getting "real info".

So, hopefully, as hear from others, it'll help me with this process.

Thanks again

Colin

ColinM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Telescope & The Moon

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top