Literal or Symbolic- serious dream for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Literal or Symbolic- serious dream for me

Post by unaday* on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Thought I would share this dream as I am seeking God's direction in how to pray about it...very disturbing for me. Please let me know if you have any thoughts.

IN REAL LIFE...the Lord has instructed my mother in the last week to lay hands on me with oil and pray once a week. Yesterday she laid hands and prayed the power of heaven over me. She laid hands also on my womb as I had a miscarriage about 6 months ago she is praying against any of this happening again and for the Lord to cover our seed. (Not pregnant is real life).

Then that night ..I had a dream that after my mother prayed for me - I then needed to urinate. When i looked down in my underwear it was all bloody and I knew that my menstrual cycle was not due for a while. i went to the bathroom and after I released my self I felt something else coming out. But it was familiar to the feeling I had when i experienced my miscarriage in real life. When i looked down in the dream I saw a fetus in its sac coming out of me. I was frightened and I called out to my mom that I was having a miscarriage. I was quite confused because i did not know that I was pregnant! Then a second baby fetus in its sac came out of me too and i realized I was miscarrying twins- a boy and girl. I was in utter shock! I kept saying I didn't know I was pregnant! The fetus' were about two months old because I remember saying I must have conceived in January but I didn't know. I had put them in the sac on my bathroom counter top. I was both relieved and sad in the dream I was relieved because I was glad they came out instead of staying in there dead and messing up my womb and I was sad because i had a miscarriage of twin babies. When i got up. I went downstairs I called up to my husband to dispose of the babies because i couldn't handle doing that again.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal or Symbolic- serious dream for me

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi, I am VERY new at this.

I just read your post and felt for you... I can imagine you are very disturbed. I noticed that in the dream you knew the date... so it was in "real time" and yet you are not pregnant. I don't know if that means anything, but perhaps it might lead me (if it were my dream) to lean towards symbolic. ????? just a thought. I pray you find the answer.

God bless, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 am

Hi Erica I'm just going to share with you some things from my own experience. First of all, Is there a couple projects you started in Jan that you may not have enough time for now or are having to end?

Also, after my miscarriage i had a lot of dreams like this one. One more recently i had a dream that i was miscarrying a pair of kidneys that never came out from the last miscarriage i had. Its pretty scary...anyways, I did have several miscarriages (5 i think) and after every one I just knew i could never try again for another baby because it was too painful. But God knew it was a desire of my heart and he gave me strength to try again and again. The scripture that helped me so much was when Hannah prayed for God to open her womb and God gave her Samuel. I felt on several occasions that I prayed like Hannah did and God told me that He would give us a child. However I had two other miscarriages before I got pregnant with our son after I recieved that word. It was a battle for us that we fought hard and won the victory! God knows the desires of your heart and He will bless you. Just keep praying those heaven moving prayers like Hannah did :) The prayers of a righteous woman availeth much!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seraph on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 pm

whoops, sorry about putting a book ref. & outside ministry ref. in my post... (thanks for correcting me moderators!)

but i'd still like to encourage you/bring to the forefront... to investigate for yourself on the net, what many ministries call common signs of curses. on all their lists 'miscarriages' are one of the common signs with references that talk of them being generational curses... so know that such a 'kill-steal-destroy' thing not being the result of anything you may have done. it may just be a matter of shutting a door.

blessings

seraph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 pm

thumbs its ok Seraph i meant to send you a message about it but my computer started acting up and erased what i was typing and i had to shut it down duh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:48 am

seraph wrote:
as for the dream... i find that really negative ones like that can be scare tactic types where the enemy gets in there and simply wants you to agree with it. wants you to get into 'fear'. if he can get you to agree w/ it (opposed to God's promises) he gets a foothold or perhaps solidifying a curse.

asking Jesus to heal the trauma over the past miscarriage, and professing God's Word of what He says about you is a power weapon. speak LIFE, bind up the enemy's 'ideas'.

xo, seraph

Seraph,

First, we have to be careful of giving the devil credit for things that may be God because when the pharisees told Jesus that He cast out devils by beezlebub, when it was actually by the Holy Spirit, it was blasphemy.

I don't really agree in giving the devil credit for our dreams. If a person is possessed it may be a different story but overall I believe dreams like this expose our concerns, and our worries, and are a call to prayer and to seek God.

I agree with you though that when we have dreams like these we should not agree with the negative message. What we should do is ask ourselves, is this a fear of mine? If it is, then recognize that this is an area that you should be seeking God and asking Him to help you with. When God sends us a prophetic dream about miscarriage it can be in a literal dream but often times God will show us miscarriages symbolically by using a puppy or a kitten as a symbol. I'm not saying it doesn't ever happen literally though, because it does.

In this case, I'm not sure if this is a prophetic dream or not. Could it be a dream from God about a real miscarriage? Yes. Because we all have to admit that things that are not lovely happen in our lives and God tells us about them in advance.

For instance, Jesus told Peter that Peter was going to deny Him three times. Would we have given the devil credit for that message if it came in a dream? Or how about when Paul was prophesied that he would be in a shipwreck and thrown in jail? Would we have rebuked those messages if they came in a dream today? One of those messages came to Paul by an angel and the other came by a prophet. We would have thrown the prophet out of church and would have accused the angel of being a demon cloaked as an angel. But the reality is that God says stuff that isn't always nice but he does it for our benefit. Like the time he told that king that he was going to die. I have no doubt that God always wants the best to happen. By telling the king that he was going to die, he gave him the opportunity to pray for a different outcome. Then, God granted the prayer. But it was God that said he would die to begin with. We cannot loose site of this very true principle.

The principle is this: God shows us potential things that can or that will happen in our lives that don't seem to line up with the faith message.

The purpose: It is to give us a heads up to seek Him and to ask Him for His help.

God granted 15 more years in the kings case and I've seen Him make a completely different outcome to dreams that I have had.

For example, I've seen a literal situation in a dream that unfolded in real life exactly like I dreamed it, right up until the very end of the dream. Then, because I knew what was about to happen in real life, I yelled, NO! And the situation changed instantly to a completely different outcome. THE PRINCIPLE - PRAY ABOUT THESE THINGS. God is showing them to us for prayer and intercession.

Erica, I have dreams of actual real life situations that are to come in my future and in the dreams will be some horrible accident that results in aterial bleeding. For instance, dreamed I was at a party, stepped on some cut glass and cut an artery, was terrifited and had to be rushed to the hospital.

In real life, I was at my mom's house when she had a homecoming party for me. I was walking into the bathroom and almost stepped on the mirror that was broken on the floor. I thought about what could have happened. (My brother actually cut an artery in real life and it was a terrifyingly close call to death.) And that was the end of it. The dream foretold my worries in a real l ife situation.

Literal dreams are often about what we have to deal with, in real life, through prayer.

I pray that God help you with this and that you don't have a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. In Jesus name. Amen.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top