dream about apricots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about apricots

Post by wangchung on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi everyone! I am new here and happy to be here. I searched the whole internet trying to find answers to my dream, but only got discouragment. I dream every night. I would say 90% of them mean something significant. I ask God to help me understand them. The one I had last night I am asking God and anyone if Jesus leads them to help me understand what it means.

Dream:

A man told me that I could make money selling apricots. The apricots have to grow under mudhouses. There was a field of little mudhouses where people were growing apricots under them. I had a mudhouse with my apricots and I took them out to see if they were ready for selling. A man told me that they were not ready. He put a thermometer into one and read the reading. He said they are not ready and would be ready once they reach 525 degrees. I took the apricots back put them back under the mudhouse.

I had two others dreams the same night. I have multiple ones many times. But this one has been on my mind all day.

Thank you for your help!

wangchung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about apricots

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 pm

First, let me say, welcome to the site! Second, let me say, these are just my thoughts.....

I did a little research about apricots--they are quite a fruit. Their carotenoids prevent heart disease, protect against cancer and lower cholesterol. They're very picky where they will grow--the soil conditions have to be just right.

The Bible talks in Galatians about the fruit of the spirit, also Christians are to examine each other's fruit to determine how closely people are living to God. In this dream you are responsible for fruit (that in the natural would be very beneficial to people) but it's not quite ready.

Are you feeling like you're ready to do great things for God but doors aren't opening up for you? If you are, then I'd say this dream is saying to just stay where you are and let God finish burning off more of your flesh so it's His spirit that gets the glory for your fruit, not you. Again, these are just my thoughts--I'd encourage you to study apricots yourself, it's likely you'll see something that's applicable to your situation. Hope this helps!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wangchung on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Thank you so much Deborah. I do feel like doors are not opening. I am an actress and we know that I must be filled with God always in this industry. I do want God to get the glory with the talents he has blessed me with. This helps. I will continue to pray. Thank you. God bless.

Last edited by wangchung on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

wangchung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

thumbs you\\'re welcome! When I looked "mudhouse" up on the Internet, I came up with a coffeehouse franchise--I've learned to pay attention to these details--I thought I should at least mention it. A couple more things about apricots too--their season is very short and they're the first of summer fruits.

Good for you to be standing up for godliness in the movie industry!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wangchung on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am

Thanks!! I will look into it.

wangchung

View user profile

Back to top Go down