Everyone Please Help Us

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone Please Help Us

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 am

We are working on a book about dream interpretation and would like your help.

What questions would you like to see answered?

AND

What has this ministry taught you that has been an immense blessing to you?

Thank you SO much for your contributions. They will help thousands!

Love,

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone Please Help Us

Post by John7 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 am

God bless and I pray in Jesus name that the book will bless many people.

I write my comments as a beginner in dream ministry and Im still learning about it all as a beginner, but I thought I'd share some ideas and testimonies of what I've experienced.

Through this ministry I have learnt that many dream symbols are universal and have been consistant with Mia Sherwoods dream dictionary. However on the other hand, I have found that dream symbols can also be very personal and tailor made to your situation, and that a symbol can relate to your personal life and you immediately know what it means. Dream symbols can also be defined by your Pastor at church during a sermon, this has happened to me quiet a few times, where I have had a dream that was explained a week later by a Pastor preaching, who didnt even know he was interpreting my dream. These are some of the things I have discovered in my own personal journey.

Through this ministry I also discovered that dreams are a huge part of the Bible, most of the stories and events in the Bible are based on dreams. There is also so much scripture that testifies to the importance of dreams, most of these scriptures can be found on heartsongministry website. I believe it would be of great importance to share the Bible verses that discuss the importance of dreams. One thing I really discovered through this ministry was that dreams are often neglected in the church, the church doesnt have enough dream ministry type programs happening, and doesnt preach on dreams enough. This maybe untrue for your church, but this is something that I have discovered through the churches I have attended, I think the church needs to have more ministry and teaching about dreams, because the Bible is clear about the importance of dreams.

I would also like to state that this ministry has really helped me to understand my dreams in such a deep and amazing way, that it has been beyond my wildest dreams. I never thought that I would be able to hear from God in such an effective way, in the past I have tried to hear from God, but was not able to hear from him, I did try, but I often got wrong messages and got confused. I give all the glory to Jesus Christ who really is working in this ministry, and is using people in this ministry to teach me to hear from God. I can honestly say that my Christian life has been revolutionized through this ministry, and Im able to hear from God everyweek or sometimes everyday.

The word of God says that, "But without a parable He did not speak to them." (Mark 4:34)

A parable is really an illustrative riddle just like it says in this verse, "Son of man, pose a riddle, and speak a parable to the house of Israel" (Ezekiel 17:2)

The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, and if he is the same then he continues to speak in riddles and parables, thats just His way of doing things. Most of the dreams I've recieved are like riddles and Mia Sherwood Ministries has been used by Jesus Christ to explain the riddles to me. Its just the same routine he used 2000 years ago, he gives us parables/riddles in our dreams, and then later he takes us aside and he explains those riddles, "But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples." (Mark 4:34)

This is what I've been learning through this ministry and its leaders and Im thankful for this ministry, I've still got a lot to learn, but Im sure I will continue to enjoy the fruit of this ministry.

God bless and I hope and pray my words help in some way.

wave

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 am

John7 wrote:God bless and I pray in Jesus name that the book will bless many people.

I write my comments as a beginner in dream ministry and Im still learning about it all as a beginner, but I thought I'd share some ideas and testimonies of what I've experienced.

Through this ministry I have learnt that many dream symbols are universal and have been consistant with Mia Sherwoods dream dictionary. However on the other hand, I have found that dream symbols can also be very personal and tailor made to your situation, and that a symbol can relate to your personal life and you immediately know what it means. Dream symbols can also be defined by your Pastor at church during a sermon, this has happened to me quiet a few times, where I have had a dream that was explained a week later by a Pastor preaching, who didnt even know he was interpreting my dream. These are some of the things I have discovered in my own personal journey.

Through this ministry I also discovered that dreams are a huge part of the Bible, most of the stories and events in the Bible are based on dreams. There is also so much scripture that testifies to the importance of dreams, most of these scriptures can be found on heartsongministry website. I believe it would be of great importance to share the Bible verses that discuss the importance of dreams. One thing I really discovered through this ministry was that dreams are often neglected in the church, the church doesnt have enough dream ministry type programs happening, and doesnt preach on dreams enough. This maybe untrue for your church, but this is something that I have discovered through the churches I have attended, I think the church needs to have more ministry and teaching about dreams, because the Bible is clear about the importance of dreams.

I would also like to state that this ministry has really helped me to understand my dreams in such a deep and amazing way, that it has been beyond my wildest dreams. I never thought that I would be able to hear from God in such an effective way, in the past I have tried to hear from God, but was not able to hear from him, I did try, but I often got wrong messages and got confused. I give all the glory to Jesus Christ who really is working in this ministry, and is using people in this ministry to teach me to hear from God. I can honestly say that my Christian life has been revolutionized through this ministry, and Im able to hear from God everyweek or sometimes everyday.

The word of God says that, "But without a parable He did not speak to them." (Mark 4:34)

A parable is really an illustrative riddle just like it says in this verse, "Son of man, pose a riddle, and speak a parable to the house of Israel" (Ezekiel 17:2)

The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, and if he is the same then he continues to speak in riddles and parables, thats just His way of doing things. Most of the dreams I've recieved are like riddles and Mia Sherwood Ministries has been used by Jesus Christ to explain the riddles to me. Its just the same routine he used 2000 years ago, he gives us parables/riddles in our dreams, and then later he takes us aside and he explains those riddles, "But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples." (Mark 4:34)

This is what I've been learning through this ministry and its leaders and Im thankful for this ministry, I've still got a lot to learn, but Im sure I will continue to enjoy the fruit of this ministry.

God bless and I hope and pray my words help in some way.

wave

Praise GOD! Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that. I promise it will be a huge help for me in choosing what to put into the book!

Thank you JOHN! I have had the same thing happen! My pastor has interpreted my dream by preaching - so my dream in essence was a confirmation that the message was from God and it was a foretelling of the message to come.

Your post is truly a blessing!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:04 am

I have said this many times on this board because it has changed my life...If God takes the time to communicate with me through dreams, I need to seek HIM FIRST to see what He is saying... before I seek anyone else.

It was you that told me that Mia...way back when I first came to this site. I don't post many dreams because I am seeking Him first and He has been opening up my understanding. If I do seek someone else's help, it's because I'm looking for confirmation...not direction!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:06 am

AMEN, Cholette.

I believe that the foundation of dreams should be taught, and then the communication is between us and God should be the meat of dream interpretation, with confirmation as the frosting on the cake.

How has it changed your life?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:59 am

I absolutely can't agree more with all thatwas said by both John and Colette. It would help people a lot if you could explain to them as well how to interpret their dreams themselves and by praying. I've got a book by a South African author about how God comunicates with us in our dreams. In this book the author drew up a form that you can make copies of and fill in with each dream you feel is from the Lord. It has questions like: "were you active in the dream or witnessing the events, was the dream revolving around yourself or some one else, what emotions did you experience". There is more questions on the form but I can't find the book. But you would know what else to ask. This form is such a good layout and really helps A LOT. You can file all your dream forms and keep track if some dreams may form a pattern etc.

I absolutely agree with John about the symbols part. People tend to rely on symbols a lot, but the same symbol could have a complete different meaning for two different people. 'Cause were all different. I also found that God sometimes uses metaphors in dreams.

Mia, what I found very interesting in your interview with Dwann was when you said that green tea helps you to remember your dreams more clearly!! I even went and got myself some green tea and will try it for the first time tonight! Lol!! Also that medication can influence your dreams. Very interesting topic.

Checking the source would also help a lot. To determine if the dream is from God or the enemy. In the past I had a lot of attacks from the enemy in my sleep what scientist like to describe as sleep paralyses. I totally disagree with the scientists! If you've experienced this then you would know that such evil presence is not humanly possible to "immagine". I've also found that a lot of people experience. This and are so confused about it and don't understand it.

Well, this is just some of the things I find interesting and I really feel blessed to have found this ministry. All my life I've had dreams but couln't understand much of it untill I found Jesus and this ministry! I am so excited for you Mia, God is really going to bless this book! There is such a demand for people who want answers and want to hear God's voice. I see this everyday.

God bless you and this ministry

Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 pm

D,, well i hadda werd frma pasta frma person in a famous canadian church about 4 yrs ago,, that the lordy ,,was gonna give me more drms ,,an also cause me 2 hav drm interpretations,, this was b4 this site existed,, then i stumbled upon it not long afta i got mi poota ,,ive been greatly encouraged, , come thru low times, ,,, an made nu frends,, ,, develped mi own werldwide language,, D 101,,an D preskool.. an love 2 contribute in ways i can lol! ,, D,, goin wer no D has been b4,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 pm

lol! And we would be the poorer without you here, D.

I mean that, will all mi 'art.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:04 pm

flower boss,, sucha rich tapistry of story fibre helps me stay regula on site, ,,an mi art goes out2 u 2 boss,, D werld changer,,one drm atta tme,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 pm

:offtopic:

Now go to your room.

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 pm

flower lol! ,,but im outstanding in mi feild,, boss ohh dont ,,im goin now,, um can u bring me sum plse,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Question 1
I would love a clearer understanding in dreaming people (strangers) that you have not seen before- whether they come as a help or hindrance or a messenger or even just a 'filler' - are these people conjured up by our thoughts or do they really truly exist in real life? There are people that I can describe to the tee that I have never seen before but you can bet if I saw them in real life I would recognize them from my dream.

Question 2
This ministry first of all has taught me to journal my dreams. The importance of journaling. Especially when journaling a dream that has a promise to come to pass- it keeps me very focus. This ministry had really giving me a grasp on my feelings in dreams. I have now a better understanding of feelings in dreams, this element of the dream use to be so minute to me but now it is huge to me/important to me. I have greater, much greater understanding in interpreting dreams...this gift has developed and is developing and is allowing me to minister through interpretation to others in my close vicinity! It is an awesome experience through God! I Remember exactly when i discovered this ministry- it was about January 2007- I was having all these dreams and nobody could interpret them. I knew that the Bible was the truth and whatever is written there should be working on earth and if Joseph was an interpreter - I believed that interpretation gifts was still active in this time. I asked God for direction and one day He led me to this site! I have not left ever since- I just find myself growing and growing.
This ministry is a vessel to pave the way for those with the seer's anointing and the prophetic voice. Praise the Lord!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 pm

A suggestion I have, not really a question, is that since God uses symbols in a variety of ways for people, maybe in the book leave spaces under each symbol in your book for people to write the instances where those symbols have shown up in their dreams so they have a reference to reflect on how He's used them personally with them.

What you've taught and insisted on that I think is most valuable is seeking God FIRST!
So many ministries and people tend to put God in a box. They've grown up with "7 steps to faith" "10 ways to get a miracle" "4 ways to..." blah blah blah... this totally bypasses the Holy Spirit's ability to freely lead you and grant you revelation on the subject. You begin to rely on the steps and other people instead of God.

The other thing I think this ministry has really helped me with is seeing the dream, the interpretation and then the manifestation. This shows the gifting in action and helps me to understand how to apply the guidance He's given me in dreams to my life.

Also, having teachings on dreams and their application as they are written in the bible is WAY valuable as it's God's very own teaching on dream's and their purposes :-)

WTG Mia! I pray that the Lord would grant yall great success and much wisdom for writing this book and saying the things that are on His heart. YAYAY!

Last edited by christi85 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words haha)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Common questions people have about dreams:
1. why do some people have many dreams a night, others none at all?
2. why are some dreams in color, others not?
3. why does God speak in riddles anyway? Why can't all dreams be literal?
4. how do I discern between a "pizza" dream and a message from God?

This forum has taught me the immense power of Christians working together--I remember a dream I had interpreted on this site that was really a team effort; it was like three people had pieces of a puzzle and when we put the pieces together I finally got the picture!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Deborah wrote:Common questions people have about dreams:
1. why do some people have many dreams a night, others none at all?
2. why are some dreams in color, others not?
3. why does God speak in riddles anyway? Why can't all dreams be literal?
4. how do I discern between a "pizza" dream and a message from God?

This forum has taught me the immense power of Christians working together--I remember a dream I had interpreted on this site that was really a team effort; it was like three people had pieces of a puzzle and when we put the pieces together I finally got the picture!

Whoa, whoa, whats a pizza dream? because I totally just had 2 dreams involving pizza last night -lol- and there's no reason in RL for me to dream about pizza. Do tell!!!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:29 pm

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:29 pm

lol! A pizza dream isn't about pizza--it's when you've consumed pizza (or taken medication, or whatever) before going to bed and the release of all those chemicals goes into the brain and gives you funky dreams that have no significance except maybe to tell you to not eat pizza before bed. laugh

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh, hahah! rofl Thanks Deb!!! thats too funny. I was just seeking the Lord about the pizza and I think I got revelation. Going to hop on over to the dream symbols area. :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:15 pm

COLORS
1.The symbolism of different colors,and its application in real life?
2.How the colors were presented in the dream, whether on a dress,on an object...?
3.Godly dream and the ''evil'' dreams,and the difference?
4.Prophetic dreams,and its manifestations..?
5.How do you know if you have a prophetic gift as a seer?
6.Different experiences of Visions and dream types...?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Dear Mia
It's a great idea to write a book.It wpould be very encouraging for christians who receive dreams,visions,prophecies from the Lord.This forum taught me the importance of taking these seriously.
I think it would be very udeful to write about how to interpret dreams.I mean like a work sheet.
Examples of dreams interpreted would be good.
The importance of the word of God,and the guiding of the Holy Spirit.
I'm sure these were mentioned already.
I'm praying for your work with this book.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 am

Thanks everyone,

I cannot tell you how much I really appreciate your comments. I have a worksheet at the www.miasherwood.com website and I will include one in the book too!

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:40 pm

flower lol! is it multylingual D u mite needa glossery of terms,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Amen John and Cholette! What ive learned from this ministry is how to listen to Gods voice speaking to me and to depend on hearing from Him first! Also the chance to be able to read others dreams and reply to them, with my understanding helped me develop my discernment muscle hee hee As i left my feedback I would find that i could tell the difference between what was God's truth in my heart or just my own understanding. Since i've been doing that so much, i've noticed the gift of discernment in my daily life has increased in a big way!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 am

Mia,

I have learned that God loves us so much that he takes the time to speak to us in ways that we can understand. My dreams have always been so encouraging to me in my walk with Christ. I have learned that he will never give us a dream that does not have an interpetation....we may not know what it is at the moment but he will reveal it to us. I have learned that he will reveal himself through our dreams and desires us to understand them so much that he will direct us to the people that can help us understand them. That would be this site! Praise the Lord. I have been so blessed here through learning to understand my purpose and to understand the love that God has for me. I used to think that I was nothing special to the Lord, just one of the many. How wrong I was. I have found that I am so special to him that he takes the time to come to me in dreams and visions so that I can be more effective for Kingdom work. If I had to ask a question here it would be: How can I be better at encouraging others to pursue their relationship with Christ and get to know the wonders of his love toward them in a personal way with dreams and visions? I love this ministry so much, and the people here. I have learned to depend more on my gift of discernment, prayer and spiritual insight.

Hope this helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:49 am

Awwww, Connie. That is so beautiful and you are so special to us! I can't tell you how much that means to me. I can remember interpreting your first dream... lol - Jumping off a cliff! Years ago!

It does help and I am SO VERY HAPPY that you found us! And now you are wonderful part of us.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top