Reoccurring theme about my ex:NEED HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccurring theme about my ex:NEED HELP!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:24 am

Hello everybody, I had this dream a week ago & its tied in with two other dreams i had the same night. I was in Long beach, CA talking to my ex boyfriend. We were outside of a yellow, & black house that he lived in. The inside had alot of furniture, it was cramped, & cluttered. It made me nervous. I was pregnant & in Labor. He seemed like he had alot on his mind..he did'nt tell me directly what was going on but i could hear his thoughts it was a mix of where he was in his life & being married....his wife came home along with his mother, & his sister...He told her who i was & she shook my hand...they all went in the house & they were talking they seemed upset...i looked at him & he looked mad so i decided to leave...when i was walking towards the street i was in the middle of a contraction I looked back at him & i said, "you're not happy in your marrige are u?" He stopped in the door way, looked at me over his shoulder & told me that he was'nt happy. I shook my head & left the house I wake up.....

Note: I posted a different dream Called, "Broke into my ex's apartment:PLEASE HELP!!!" I believe these two dreams are linked in some way...I just dont know what they have to do with me because i feel that their situation has nothing to do with me therefore, I am not concerned. until now. If there is anyone who can help me gain some understanding about these two dreams that would be greatly appreciated God Bless you all!!! flower

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top