Vision of a white house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of a white house

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 am

There was this man who had these books. I am not sure if they were bibles or what. I ended up buying most of them. I was sitting at this table with these people after that and there was one girl in jail because she was behind bars. There was this old lady sitting there too. I said to all of them not to worry about reading all the books they wanted because I bought most of them. The old lady at the able saw something. I didn't know what she saw but she took my hand and placed it on her head. I started to see this light and then it became a vision, like I was looking at this movie. I was a house, a white house. And there were letters on the house in black like there would be numbers. And I knew the house belonged to a co worker of mine and she was in trouble but I didn't know what kind of trouble. I only saw the letters T C L.. and then they went down on the house but not across. I knew there was some kind of danger for her. And the woman at the table told me I saw this because I was doing the Lord's work and he showed me this.

awesomegod16

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of a white house

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:17 am

My first thought but not an interpretation is a call to pray for her. When you don't know what the situation is ask God for the blood of Jesus over her entire life and for protection. Sometimes while I am praying the Lord will give me specifics but praying for her I believe is what he is asking you to do. Hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top