STRANGLED BY FIANCE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STRANGLED BY FIANCE!!!

Post by nmatlawe on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Looks like I have terrible dreams night after night and yesterday I dreamt something even more terrible.

We were lying and watching TV with my fiance when he started asking me what day is it today and what date is tomorrow. I kept on answering him while he got closer to me every time he asks the questions. The next thing I saw, he quickly put his two fingers inside my mouth and somehow he had another finger to block my nose so that I won't be able to breath. He was killing me and I really felt that I couldn't breath any longer as all my passages for breathing were blocked.

When he thought I'm no longer breathing at all, he then took out his fingers slowly but I was still breathing but very slowly that he couldn't even feel my breath.

Good people, am I being followed by the spirit of death or what? Why these terrible dreams night after night?

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STRANGLED BY FIANCE!!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:55 am

I do not have an interpretation but I have a thought to share with you. It could be a strangling of something else in your life. Like maybe the enemy is trying to prevent you from something like reading the word or praying for example. It is not necessarily a physical death. Pray and ask the Lord but I feel this is a prevention of something in your life. Toss what does not speak to your spirit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 am

Thanks Connie for your response. It suits perfectly with my situation at the moment, I can honestly believe and agree with what you're saying. I have been struggling to read my Bible for a long time now, I think it's about the 3rd week this week without reading the word except when I'm at church and I have to look up the scriptures read.

Another I'm used to doing my midnight prayers but I suddenly stopped on Saturday and since Sunday I've been very lazy to wake up at midnight and pray, I feel so tired and I just sleep and put it for the next day. Yesterday midnight I forced myself out of bed and prayed for about 2 hours, that's when I got this dream...It makes perfect sense and thank you.

God bless you Connie.

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top