DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm

DREAM IM IN A ROOM LOOKING THROUGH A WINDOW AT CLOUDS IN THE SKY-THERE ARE OTHERS IN THE ROOM AS WELL-BUT IM LOOKING AT THESE CLOUDS,THEY ARE ALL OVER THE BLUE SKY-SMALL ROUND CLOUDS-THEY START SHIMMERING RED LIGHT ALL OVER THEM-I SHOUT LOOK AT THE CLOUDS THEY ARE SHIMMERING RED LIGHT AND IN EACH CLOUD THERE ARE TALL BUILDINGS CROWDED TOGETHER,SKYSCRAPERS-A VOICE CALLS OUT DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION,DESTRUCTION

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:39 pm

David--sounds like something out of the Book of Revelation--I think of Rev. 1:7 "Behold He is coming with the clouds..."
and Rev. 8 like in verse 7 it talks about hail and fire mingled with blood (if hail comes out of clouds and the hail is mingled with blood, doesn't it make sense the clouds were red first?) and then a third of the trees on earth were burned up and all the green grass.

You seem to be given a vision of the future here, in my opinion.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 am

THANKS DEBORAH-I WASNT TOO SURE IF I SHOULD POST THIS DREAM,NOT THAT IM WORRIED ABOUT MY REPUTATION,PEOPLE MAY THINK IN CRAZY OR MAKING IT UP,BUT I KNOW ITS FROM GOD AND I DONT WANT TO MESS THINGS UP BY BEING CONCERNED ABOUT REPUTATIONS ETC-WEVE ALREADY HAD EARTHQUAKES IN NEW ZEALAND AND LOTS OF TROUBLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST-PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY IF THIS DREAM MANIFESTED,BUT AS I SAID IM SURE ITS FROM THE LORD

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 am

David,

We have all had some dreams that we thought might have people wondering of our sanity. Rest assured that we understand. Post away. The secrets of God's mysteries are yet to be uncovered but I believe like Deborah this could be a end time event that you are seeing. This is not an interpetation but my thought as I read the dream.

God Bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 am

Dear David
i haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
I think you have an insight to something that's going to happen.
Don't worry,what people think about you.
Just love and trust God and stand on the rock,let the word of God be the base of your life.
Don't forget this dream.It will get clearer later on.

These days i learned,when God gives us an insight,proohecy,dream,vision or even a word or a name,we should take it seriously.It happened to me a few months ago,that a name "Mizraim" always came into my mind.Mizraim is the Hebrew name for Egypt.I didn't know why it came up many times.Now I know.

Sorry for telling me about my experience.I just wanted to tell please pray about ypor dream.Ask the Lord for revelation and don't forget it.

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing,except he reveal his secrets to his servants,the prophets."(Amos3,7.)

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

THANK YOU CONNIE AND DITTE3 AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR INPUT-WHENEVER GOD SAYS SOMETHING THREE TIMES OR REPEATS SOMETHING IT MAKES ME REALLY SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE OF IT

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Well good job for taking notice! I'm sure the Apostle John and Daniel and Ezekiel sometimes said, "You sure, God? That's really out there!" so you're in good company.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top