Breaking into my ex's house: PLEASE HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking into my ex's house: PLEASE HELP!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:53 am

Hello, I had this dream sunday morning. I had a dream that i broke into my ex boyfriend's mother's house with my best friend may & my brother. I had this urge to see him. I ended up in the kitchen & i could see him in a mirror & he tried to grab me & in the process something fell on his arm & broke it. I got out and ended up on the patio with may & my brother. The ambulance came to his house & started wraping his arm in a bandage him & his mother were talking about something that had to do with me He was upset, but i could hear exactly what was being said & i woke up..For the past week & a half I've been dreaming about my ex this is the 2nd dream i've had about breaking into his house...I would never do something like that which is why i dont undetstand why i'm dreaming of this..He's married, We parted on peaceful terms, & he's moved away. In the other dream's i've had about him he keeps tellling me that he's not happy in his marrige... There is nothing i can do about that. I dont want to be involed in his situation.... My question is, How come The Lord is showing me this, & am i supposed to be doing something? I dont understand. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking into my ex's house: PLEASE HELP!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:41 am

I would be praying for his marriage. Pray for peace over it. That may be why the Lord is showing you this. I pray this is of help to you!

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top