HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 am

Right~I agree about that sentence not making sense. IRL his job would never threat to HAVE TO move to keep his job. If they wanted to demote him they would. One thought I did have was that this could mean fears of something jeopardizing his relationship with our daughter, but those could be fears in our hearts. Could be totally off on that...just a thought of mine.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 am

I think I could be grabbing for straws though on this one...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 am

No you aren't. THAT is much closer to the truth of the 'heart' of the matter than thinking about it as a job. That also fits.

And you are THE best person for interpreting your dream. This is your heart that God is talking to.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 am

Ok~I get the picture...thx so much Mia! The confirmation of this really brought tears to my eyes! I really appreciate your help! huggins

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 am

I wouldn't have put those pieces together if it wasn't for the great questions you asked! thumbs

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 am

Aw. That makes me so happy.

Alexis,

This is the way interpretations should be done. By helping the dreamer discover it, with the help of Holy Spirit, themselves. That's the way it's for real.

Love ya honey!

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 am

Luv ya too!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:58 pm

I agree with Mia...hope you find clarity on this one...personally I would b seeking confirmation that is clear about where you are going if at all you should leave. Where one door closes another should open.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks! Will not move unless we know its of God...and thanks delightful...that is total confirmation for me because I was thinking that same thing that we should never leave before having somewhere else to worship. We will know when and if we find it....Thanks so much!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:17 pm

I really think this dream was more of God dealing with my heart more-so than relocating. We are still seeking him in this time though on whether we should change churches.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:15 pm

I was reading through your other dreams to see if something indicated you should move and I didn't see it... but I didn't have time to read them all.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Thanks SO MUCH Mia!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 am

I've just read this now am so glad you got answers to this dream, sorry for not replyin till now.....

Bless you Daisy!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 am

Thanks delightful~Bless you too sister! Flower Power

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top