HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Im not sure if these are two seperate dreams or all one with different parts, b/c they dont seem to really flow...

1st part of my dream: I had a dream that I was trying to go to sleep in my dream in this living room-Now that I think of it it was more of a board room with couches and windows. I remember seeing a hallway with more boardrooms. I had the covers over my head, the lights were on and Oprah and her entourage were sitting in the surrounding chairs talking and hanging out where I was trying to sleep.

2nd part: Then I remember my husband and I talking and him telling me he was demoted from his job and if he wanted to keep his job we would have to move out of the country. The weird thing is in my dream he was being demoted to a 'manager' level. IRL this is the level he is at now, so in my dream he must have been higher in rank of management then he is today. I remember seeing a map of the area that we were moving to, and it looked like several larger type of islands or smaller kinds of continents...like 3 or 4. They were labeled not with any names I felt familiar with, but in the dream I felt in my dream like it was part affiliated with Russia. (even though it looked like indonisia and those surrounding lands to me, but the continents were a bit bigger) I was never great with geography or anything like that...so these could have been real countries if I would have known more about this stuff. I remember feeling devastated. After I seen the map, then I remember walking the isles of the store he would be a manager at-the one out of the country. I can still picture the map and the lands clear as day in my head, though I cant remember the names that were labeled on the map.

*** I think I may have a clue of what this dream may mean, but am def looking for strong confirmation.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:34 am

Could this be about intercession? Perhaps Oprah represents the part of your life that you'd rather not talk about...but want to sleep through so to speak...the countries sound literal to me and your hubby being demoted could be about being repositioned to a place he feels is demotion but in fact is really what he has always been in with roles...hope this has helped :-)

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBAND DEMOTED FROM JOB- FORCED TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTRY, PLUS OPRAH WITH HER ENTOURAGE! Looking for confirmation please...

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 am

Thanks so much delightful! I will def be praying about these possibilities.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 am

Blessings, you are very welcome, hope I helped

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 am

Delightful-would like to ask your opinion on this... these were my thoughts on this dream... I am so new to interpreting my own dreams so I am looking for STRONG confirmation, and really praying about this. First of all IRL There has been some recent things happen in my life that have happened recently that have been causing us to seek God about possibly changing churches. We LOVE our church and are really sad that we may have to make a change for the sake of our family. We are very involved and very planted at our church...so this change would be HUGE for us! This is something we are not rashly considering...we are moving VERY slowly in this instance.

Since it was a board room and oprah is such a BIG figure...Im wondering if this may mean us contemplating the BIG decisions. Im wondering if the demotion may mean I feel like we are downgrading by changing churches...but really it wont be a downgrade...even though it may feel devastating for us...and moving out of the country meaning changing worlds/or churches. We want to make the right decision for our family and want God's blessing to be on us not only for now but for us and our children's futures.

I could be off on this...and don't just want to interpret what I 'want' to out of this dream. I also dont want to 'miss' anything that may God may be trying to show me that may not be brought to my attention on this.

Any thought Delightful...or anyone on these things??????

Seeking God and Confirmations....
Daisy.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 am

I also was wondering if the 3 or 4 different landforms meant that we may have to try 3 or 4 different churches before we find the one for us and our family. In my opinion...I doubt anything will compare even close to the church we are now a part of.

THOUGHTS ANYONE??????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 am

Is the reason for your church change problems that your husband is having within the church?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:15 am

No~it has more to do with my brother wanting to come to our church..which for personal reasons we dont want him at our place of worship. Too personal to put on this thread. Wondering if this dream is connected to the dream "Estranged brother finding out where I live!"

~very cool picture on your advatar by the way! thumbs

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 am

My thoughts are that may be the feeling why we felt 'forced' out of the country???? Am I off on this??? Any thoughts??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 am

Our church to me is one in a million. It offers so much in my opinion that many others dont. Its like a hospital for the broken. Many broken places in my husband and I have been healed in this church...thankfully because of that our kids are whole in Christ. So my thoughts are maybe my brother needs this house more than us since he has a lot of things for God to heal. My hubby said the other day..."Our marriage and family are built on this church." And my reply was "No hunny, our marriage and family is built on Jesus, not this church.." Even though this house has been such a blessing to us and our family and we have all so many relationships there (our daughter has many relationships too)...the church is not our GOD. Its sad if we do leave though, because we did get married here, dedicated our children here, and pictured raising them in this house for their whole lives. The family drama is really wearing us down though...it may just be best if we go.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 am

Both my husband and I are in 100% agreement that there is no room for compromise as far as my brother attending this church, and us staying. It is just not safe, and our church home should be a safe place for all of us. Either he finds somewhere else to worship or we do.

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 am

If this is even what these dreams mean.....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:58 am

Your situation surely does seem parallel with the dreams meaning. Part of me wonders if the dream is a reflection of the turmoil within and not necessarily direction from God.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 am

Thank you so much Mia~I will continue to be prayerful until God gives us a clear direction.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 am

Do you have any other dreams that you've written down?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 am

Most of my dreams I have had recently I have been posting on here, to help me not only keep track of them when things come to pass, but also to learn how to interpret my dreams myself (with aid of the Holy Spirit of course). "Estranged brother finding out where I live' is a recent one that I posted on here, these dreams were within the same week of each other...if not a day or two apart.

Cant think of any other dreams that may tie into this one.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 am

Ah, so that's the one about him going to your church?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 am

Yeah-at least that was what I was thinking...in the dream our kitchen was a rich looking restaurant with a ton of people in it and dim lighting...lots of activity. The upstairs was where our bedrooms and bathrooms were at. In the dream he HAD to come to the restaurant part of our house and I was relieved thinking that he would never know it was our house...then I noticed on the edge of the restaurant was our living room...it was brightly colored and VERY obvious that he would figure out this was where we lived and we didn't want him to know where we lived. I was super bummed in the dream that he would know it was our home.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 am

Yep. I read it a while back and though restaurant = church.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 am

That was my first thought as well, especially with everything that is going on IRL.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 am

daisy,

Your dreams are so easy to confirm. Are you a very, black and white, kind of person in real life?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 am

Yes, I would def define myself as black or white for sure. All or nothing, very much so.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 am

LOL

God is so cool. I wanted proof that your dreams were very easy for me to confirm. That's the proof. The dream about the restaurant is the church.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 am

God is so good! Thanks for taking the time to look over my posts. Do you def feel that this dream ties into that one as well or that it could have a different meaning.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 am

Your husband comes to you and says that for him to keep his job you have to move. This part doesn't make a lot of sense for me but I can feel that it is one of those sentences in dreams that doesn't make sense.

He is demoted to manager although in actuality he is a manager - moving to another church would feel like a demotion but in actuality it isn't.

You do feel devastated. You feel like you have to go but you don't want to go.

It it fits.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top