Raw Hamburger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw Hamburger

Post by v3ryan on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Last night I had a dream I was eating a hamburger. I took a few bites, but noticed it tasted strange, when I looked at it, I found it had two patties, but the patty on the bottom was completely raw. A chunk of the burger of course was missing because I had eaten and swallowed it. I also felt sick a little later (In the dream)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raw Hamburger

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm

hi.. just my thoughts..

are u being influenced by false doctrine maybe? b/c that cud corrupt u big time and u would need cleansing from that.. i think ? or cud mean ur not ready for something? hmmm

Meat is the word of God to me... mature Christians taking in the word of God...
raw meat, which gets u sick an is not good for u, might be corruption or just that ur not ready for something... just my thoughts pray about it...

r u going to a Church or listening to something that might influence u like this? in a negative way?

praying

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

That would probably be it. I'm not going to a church that teaches a false doctrine, but I have stumbled across various Christian websites which have taught various doctrines and all claim to be correct, which of course confuses me. I need prayer about this. Thanks.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Another thought, a patty on the bottom could represent a foundation of some sorts. And a bad foundation, would ruin everything.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 pm

u know when i realized that i am getting some false teaching( a while ago) .. bandaid the Holy spirit gave me a revelation not to go to anything. as in the internet... I just read the Bible.. and the Church i went was bible based

so once my foundation was strong i can know easily discern false teaching... God is not a God of confusion.. It must all align w/His word...also sometimes He gives us revelation about things situations etc..

But its important to get all our teachings from the Bible first..
thumbs :bible:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top