HAVING A HUSBAND WHEN I'M SINGLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAVING A HUSBAND WHEN I'M SINGLE

Post by Terrie on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:55 am

I had a dream of being surrounded by a lot of people and my dead uncle was in the dream visiting me. In the dream it was just like when he always use to visit the family. I was sitting chatting with him then I was trying to find out where my husband went and if anybody saw him. I was sitting in a chair with my hand to my tempe. My husband walked up to me bent down kissed me a few times on the lips and told me he would see me when he returns from working at the hospital after his shift was over. He was tall about 5'11 to 6ft thin frame brown skin complexion. Had nice eyes a nice smile and he was very much in love with me. Only thing is I'm single never have I been married and I do not even know of anyone that fits this description. Also in the dream his name was Timothy. What does this dream mean. Was god showing me a glimpse of my future husband or was this about something else totally? Anybody able to help me decode this dream.

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAVING A HUSBAND WHEN I'M SINGLE

Post by mascara on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm only going to reply because you mention the name Timothy.

Years ago I knew a young guy called Timothy, and I suppose we started to warm to each other. But I never felt keen on pursuing that relationship - basically he just wasn't my type (remember we have choices lol).

But I had a dream that I was reading a "love letter" - and this love letter was the book of Timothy in the new testament. And when I looked up the general theme of Timothy I learnt that it was about the church, a set of instructions from Paul to Timothy pertaining to the organisational church. Anyways, what this meant for me, and probably mostly means to me NOW - is that it speaks to a specific area in my life personally where the church is concerned, and where I fit in the bigger picture.

Perhaps you could pray on the name "Timothy" - what it means, and then I'm sure it'll strike a common chord in your heart. You know - that inner witness.

This wasn't actually a decode, but my little input. Sharing is caring.

mascara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Timothy comes from a Greek word which means "to honor God."

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:19 pm

I am a christian who does honor GOD and I don't ever want to do anything to disappoint him. So I do have a christian life where I'm always praying for others trying to uplift people and not be sinful in my christian walk with God. I'm trying to understand what I might have done wrong if I have done something wrong.
I appreciate your input and thank you very much this has been a big help.

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

I think if you honor God privately, then He honors you publicly. Jesus is the Great Physician and he is showing you in this dream how much He loves you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top