DREAMT I GAVE BIRTH TO TWINS WITH NO PAIN AT ALL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMT I GAVE BIRTH TO TWINS WITH NO PAIN AT ALL!

Post by Eagle's wings on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:11 am

Hi y'all,
Happy new month in Jesus name!

I had a dream recently that Iíll d like to share and would gladly receive interpretations as you're ministered to by the Lord.

I was due to deliver and it was my turn. I noticed I was holding a calendar in my hand & saw a date on it, which meant that the delivery was to take place that day.
Although I was due to deliver, there was absolutely no sign of the baby coming. I also knew that I was carrying twins. I was feeling no pain whatsoever & instead of being happy that it was painless, I started to wish that the cramps would be intense so that the baby would at least move inside me & then be delivered. Tried all I could to give birth, to no avail. Instead I noticed I had passed out so much blood in the process, though I was still feeling strong. I asked a woman there if it was normal for me to expel so much blood & she said no. Another woman even helped massage my tummy but the baby still didnít move. Then I heard a voice in my spirit quote the scripture in Is. 66:9: ďShall I bring to the time of birth & not cause delivery?Ē It kept ringing in my head, and then the dream ended.
At this point I woke up & pondered on what the dream meant. All I kept hearing was that scripture. Then I slept off again and the dream continued.

This time, I entered a shop & a very tall young man met me and says that I should mark a certain date, and it happened to be the same date I had seen in the calendar from my 1st dream. I smiled at him & wondered if that was the date I would deliver my twins or the date of my wedding, cos in IRL, I had prayed that God would reveal that to me. Option A didnít make sense as Iím not preggie IRL, not even married yet. Well, I knew that was going to be an important date in my life. Next thing, Iím back to the scene of the delivery which is my childhood home backyard. All I kept hearing in my spirit was that same scripture from Is. 66:9. I was now wondering if I should have a C-section so that Iíll at least be sure that my twins were alive. I then decided to just calm down as I may not have even be pregnant after all. As I was busy chatting & laughing with people, Suddenly, I felt the head of the baby in between my legs and had to rush indoors lest I give birth outside. As soon as I entered the kitchen, I gave birth to my son unaided & while standing on my feet. He was quite long but as I rushed to show him to my mum who was in the living room, I realized that he hadnít cried & also noticed that his feet were cold. I just thought that maybe he had died in the womb, & that was why I had felt no movement inside me. Immediately I handed him over to mum, the placenta came out. I told mum to massage him to see if he would cry and as I sat down, I noticed another baby was coming out! I just prayed it would be alive & immediately her head came out, my son started to cry in mumís arms! I was relieved that he had come back to life as I had been so disturbed that he may have died, as none of my siblings IRL has ever had a stillborn nor lost a child. Immediately she was born, my siblings rushed in through the front door to come and rejoice with me. My daughter was the MOST beautiful new born baby I had ever seen and I noticed she was wrapped in baby shawl & had a blue glow on her face. She was ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I kissed her and my big sis walked over to me & says that sheís soooooooooooo beautiful.
And I woke up immediately.

I would appreciate your inputs as led. I have prayed on this & just need confirmation as to what this is about.

Shalom
:glory:

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMT I GAVE BIRTH TO TWINS WITH NO PAIN AT ALL!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 pm

eagle wings,

happy new month to you too,

Here is what I feel God wants me to say,

You are pregnant with two children so You will birth out some two children. The first child 'son' speak of your marriage and marriage life. The calenda illustrate that it would occur at the appointed time,that it is meant to happen this side of life. It seems you already know it by faith that it is God's purpose for you, however it shall take you prayer and waiting in God for this kind of manifestation. You have your hope in Isaiah 66:9: so cling on it. Its a promise from God. The baby son finally comes out (wedding) but then the child appears cold,this shows some small troubles and hopelessness that are normal in marriage. Your mother comes as a healer, I believe symbolically as works of God.

Another baby(daughter) that is coming is actually in you already-ministry. It comes with household revival. This daughter attracts MOST people's attention than the first one. people rush to see it.There is rejoicing,she is the most beautiful, you love him most,absolutely beautiful . This is your life. They testify its soooo beautiful. You are even "'so delighted'" at this happening.

I hope it blesses

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle's wings on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks Peter, not exactly the leading I recieved. Will gladly recieve thoughts from Mia & others too
Bless you all

Eagle's wings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top