Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:Since it was everyone, do you mean everyone in this group, as in all 2,400+ members?

Because, this is what I'm thinking, not everyone would likely be flipping out if it were an attack on this group. KWIM?

I remember the moderators, I saw Cholettes avatar like she was a real person...then the other members..it was like when we all came together to mourn over the earthquake where Dreamster is. I think i remember dreamster too...he was in the background...lol for some reason i could see cholette really well and everyone else was small and didnt have bodies lol!

Ok now what does KWIM mean? lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm

KWIM - Know what I mean?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm

But as i recall no one was harmed..it was just a shame the buildings were destroyed. I was thinking..the light was meant to go up and be pointed towards the sky... Have yall ever seen batman? you know that light they use to summon him? It was kinda like the guy in costume went up there and turned it downward towards the building...i was thinking....but its not for that purpose...its supposed to shine upwards to fullfill its rightful purpose. Nothing was wrong with the light...it was just a shame that he had turned it the opposite way...then we were all sad.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 pm

OH!!! LOL we DO need that head smacking smiley back!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 pm

[quote="daphanie02"]
Mia Sherwood wrote:..it was like when we all came together to mourn over the earthquake where Dreamster is.

This is what I was thinking; that even if we were all coming together and flipping about something it doesn't necessarily mean it's about the forum, rather it could likely about something that bothers all of us equally - exactly like the earthquake in NZ did.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Right!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

ditte3 wrote:I'm praying for protection.

I'm not an expert in interpreting.I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

This person at first glance may seem to be a good guy/girl,then turns out to be an enemy.
The Holy Spirit will guide us to all truth.We are standing on the basis word of God.
So be cannot be decived.
Let's pray.
Thank you Lord for protecting us.In the name of Jesus.Amen

Amen

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi all

I did take a leave of absence from this ministry for some days to deal with family issues that are coming up. But the Lord really spoke to me last night and told me I needed to comment on this post.

I have never claimed to be an interpreter or an authority in any way, and in every case of me commenting on a dream, I have always said they were my personal thoughts, and the same goes with my comments about Daphanies dream. I share these thoughts and comments based on what I believe the Lord has spoke to me, but I could be wrong. Last night in a dream I was directed to go back to Mia Sherwood ministries to deal with a problem. I was going to comment on Daphanies dream in the past, but didn't feel I was mature enough to comment on such an important dream, that was given to a moderator and leader in this ministry.

Daphanie is a wonderful and dedicated person to this ministry who does a great job, and I personally believe this dream was sent to Daphanie by the devil to disturb her and to disturb this ministry, when I first read this dream fear and confusion gripped me, and I dont think thats a Godly sign. Not long after the dream was posted, I had a dream of Mia Sherwood in a single seated plane with fire coming off her wing. I believe the fire off the wing was due to a dream attack sent by the devil to Daphanie. I want to say that I think Daphanie and every moderator does a brilliant job on this ministry, and I'm totally submitted to: Daphanie, Mia and the other moderators authority on this forum. I believe in submitting to authority in the church and in ministry, and I share these thoughts submitted under the authority of this ministry.

I believe Daphanie does an amazing job on this ministry and its been great interacting with her and Im thankful she is a part of this ministry, however we are in a spiritual war and sometimes those darts of fire can hit us, and I think this dream was a fiery dart. As I said, fear and confusion gripped me when I read this dream, and it seemed to bring the entire forum into fear and confusion, so for me personally I believe this dream was an attack from the devil designed to create confusion and disorder.

I share these thoughts and personal comments as a believer submitted under the authority of this ministry, and Im praying for the leaders of this ministry, and I am certainly not speaking as an authority or prophet or anything. I'm just speaking my personal thoughts and comments as a humble believer, who loves the people and leaders in this ministry, and felt I needed to share these thoughts out of a genuine concern and love for you all. Please pray about what I've said as I could be wrong.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Hey John7! First of all I'm so glad to here from you 'cause today you've been in my thoughts and I felt the love of God for you!

The same thoughts went through my mind when I read the dream. I wasn't sure 'cause I'm also still a babe in all of this, but I thought that maybe this dream was from the enemy with the idea to let people start suspecting each other and sow confusion and chaos. As I said this thought came from myself so I wasn't sure.

God bless you John and may God bless you in your walk with Him in future. He delights in you.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Sirianta wrote: I thought that maybe this dream was from the enemy with the idea to let people start suspecting each other and sow confusion and chaos.
Love in Christ

Thanks for commenting Sirianta. Yes chaos and confusion certainly overwelmed me when I read this dream, and the chaos and confusion spread like wildfire.

I can only imagine how this dream effected Daphanie, and Im certainly praying for Daphanie, as she does an amazing job on this ministry. I felt as a babe in Christ I wasn't qualified to comment on such an important dream either, and especially a dream given to a moderator. Daphanie is a mighty woman of God fighting for the Kingdom, so it does seem possible the devil could have sent a fiery dart into her life. We are in a spiritual war, and I can personally testify that whenever I do something good for the Lord, I do encounter opposition. However I could be wrong as Im only a babe, and I have never claimed to be an interpreter or prophet, Im just a humble babe in Christ who loves everyone on this ministry. I just thought I'd share these thoughts and ask you all to pray for Daphanie and this ministry and its leaders, and I also ask you to pray about my comments.

I encourage everyone to respect and appreciate whatever the leaders of the ministry say about my comments.

Last edited by John7 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

John,

I truly appreciate your concerns and welcome your comments because I know you make them out of a heart of love and good intentions. So please take my reply from the same spirit of love and desire to teach the biblical truth about dreams.

This dream was definitely not from the enemy. This dream was prophetic for what Daphanie would be feeling in the future. This dream was exposing the enemy. The enemy does not know the future, therefore the enemy cannot accurately predict the future.

Now, as far as people feeling fear, let me say it plainly, that we can't blame everything on the devil.

People commonly say if it's from God it won't have fear associated with it but that is just not biblical. God doesn't inspire fear but let's look at what the bible has to say about this, when angels showed up with a message oftentimes people felt fear. They also felt the same things when God showed up. The Israelites were so terrified by God's voice that they begged Moses to go talk to Him privately because they never wanted to hear His voice again.

Think about when God spoke on the mount with Jesus and Moses and the first thing the disciples did was drop to the ground in fear.

How many times did a messenger from God have to start their message with 'Fear not!'? Fear is not exclusive property of the devil. Man has an innate ability to fear which is why they are often commanded not to.

If we feared when we read this dream it is because we are human. When I read this dream that was the first thing I felt. OH NO! But then, like God always does, He told me the same thing He told all those biblical examples of people frightened: FEAR NOT! He specifically inspired me to have courage and to trust and hold fast AND FIGHT this battle!

This dream inspired me to change my avatar because even though scary things arise, and God warns us about them, He allows them because He wants to see our courage and His character in us to come shining through.

Think about when Paul was told his ship would sink or that he would be thrown in jail. Scary. But still from God. It's up to us to have courage and to see the truth in prophetic dreams and use them to benefit us and God's Kingdom.

I don't believe this dream is about physical destruction. I believe this dream is a dream that exposes a person who appeared to be a good and well-liked person that ends up trying to take something that is positive and turn it into something destructive and negative.

Love,

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks very much for your response Mia and God bless you

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for writing an informative post, I'll definitely be praying about what you said and I certainly got a lot out of your comments. I certainly do not take anything to heart, because I know you only have mine and everyones best interests at heart and you want to serve the Lord in truth. I recieve what you said in a spirit of love in the Lord and thankyou for your honesty.

As I said when I posted, I could be wrong, but I thought I should just post my comments.

Thanks again and God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

flower i havent read all the posts,,got here late,. ,,so i;;l make up 4 it by leavin early,, ,,, um a grt insiteful drm daffy,, the vidio tape stands out 2 me,, a record of ppls drms,, revelations,, i wondered its an attack from anotha ministry ,, or a strogman / principality,, howeva it may not come 2 pass it can be avereted thru prayer /intacession,, ,,the guy being on top of building is signifcant aswell,,a powerful person head of sumthing,, like a ceo,, if hes a human,, ,,such strong symbolls,,eekk D,,ps i wonda if the light diverted is distorted drms/revelations,, used 2 bring confusion and destruction,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I had this experience last week with the Lord warning me about someone in a church that's about 100 miles from me:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12236-discourager-exposed#67979

I had no idea in the natural this was going on.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:21 pm

dreamster wrote:flower i havent read all the posts,,got here late,. ,,so i;;l make up 4 it by leavin early,, [img]

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

lol! i know boss a regula, roll model ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 pm

I encourage you and all members to post their comments. I appreciate your honesty. I'm glad that you were afraid to post what you really thought.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 pm

lol! ,,i;ll try again,, yes u kood call me brotha blunt,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 am

Hey guys, I just posted a dream I had last night about this ministry being on a television interview about this whole situation. I was kind of hesitant to post it because of some graphics in the dream, but I did post it. I just felt that if this dream is from the Lord, He gave it for a reason.

God bless you guys huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:I encourage you and all members to post their comments. I appreciate your honesty. I'm glad that you were afraid to post what you really thought.

***weren't afraid to post what you really think****

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 am

So let me get this straight. Someone is going to try to turn the glory of this site and pervert it with the sole purpose of tearing it down?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bless the name of Jesus!!!!

Post by Perimeter on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:12 am

As a new member this post and all thereafter has blessed me so….. I have thanked God our Father over and over for you all…. In a sea of many interpretations there sits this God led Ministry!!! For someone that has dreamed with no real outlet most of their life; this is a truly blessed meeting ground!!! We must Bless the name of Jesus with every sign-on!!!

Father God, hear my cry!!!! Forgive each of us for anything that we may have done that is not pleasing in your sight……. You are the one and true Living God and you are worthy to be praise!!! Father, remove the calamity, remove the suspicion, remove the notion of infiltration and place with in each of us a peace to continue the work of the Kingdom of heaven!!!! Father I plead with you for protection of every member and every leader within this meeting ground….. Father God I pray that whatever weapon formed against this ministry is stunted in its path!!!! Father I pray that your will is prominent and promoted in each of us…… Bless this ministry and weed out all that is posted up to fowl the work of the Kingdom….. As brother Elisha requested in 2 Kings 6:8-23; Father I beseech you for comfort in the sight of your mighty army that stand about us all and this ministry….. Father quickly debunk any deceitful efforts towards this ministry for Your names sake!!! In the matchless name of Jesus I pray!!! Amen!!!

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Awwww.

Amen. huggins

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 pm

lol! hi boss um i use an ''enigma coder '' from ww2,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:53 pm

AMEN Perimeter!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content