Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Post by John7 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 am

christi85 wrote:I agree with all those prayers, and will keep this forum in my prayers!

I had a dream on last friday that was about this forum and I was told that it was for two dreamers (I thought) on this forum and I was a little nervous about posting it because I didn't want to post it without getting confirmation. It woke me up out of my sleep. I then jotted down what was said. After getting 2 diff confirmations of the Word spoken in the dream. I finally decided to post it in the "divine revelations section" I didn't post the whole thing because, I didn't want whoever it was for to go into "enemy" overdrive if u know what I mean... but I did post the word that was given.

Anyway, it was Be strong and of good courage. In the dream I was swinging back up into my room through the bay window as a pastor was teaching on my TV. (Apparently I'm quite the gymnast in my dreams, -lol- I even managed to keep the coffee I had while doing this lil maneuver haha) He was teaching on three particular scriptures but I only remembered what he was teaching about them, he said "so that he might try and tempt their appointed portion. He satan. notice possessive their." He was emphasizing that it was theirs and satan could not have it, but they would have to remember that.

I've since then had another dream about this forum but I don't remember it in enough detail. I will pay more attention guys. :-\ srry and keep this in my prayers.

Thanks for sharing christi. Im just a beginner in dream ministry and not an interpreter. But I did want to share some personal comments. That dream does seem to strike a cord of truth about "trying to tempt their portion", because it seems like many people on this forum have recieved amazing promises from God, and we're all pressing into God for breakthrough. And its encouraging to know that, we will be given our portion by God and satan will not be able to stop us from recieving it.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 am

AMEN!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Since it was everyone, do you mean everyone in this group, as in all 2,400+ members?

Because, this is what I'm thinking, not everyone would likely be flipping out if it were an attack on this group. Frankly, alot of the people who come and go probably wouldn't care all that much. But if it was someone or something that really affected them then they would be screaming, so it seems like - if I'm reading this right - it's much bigger than just an attack on this group but that this group would be inflamed to 'scream' about it all together since we are here all together.

KWIM?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

praying for the ministry!!
I come in agreement with all... Amen

:praiseg-d: :lordhelpus: :jesuschrist:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote: We thank you Father that what the enemy means for evil YOU SHALL TURN TO OUR GOOD! Lord, I know you hate cowardliness and I thank you for your character within me, like that that was seen in David. He didn't bury his head in the sand, nor run in fear but HE RAN TOWARD his enemy because He knew that you were with him. And we too shall fear NOTHING because YOU are with us!

Like John said, Goliath is not scaring me away. I am a child of THE KING and a sister of David.

Bring it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIA WELL SAID WOOOOOOOHOOOOO AMEN!!! GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw what is KWIM?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Know what I mean?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:11 pm

John, that really rings true with my Spirit as far as the application of that dream. That was sort of the impression I got when I first sought him for it's meaning. When I saw Daph's post I thought I should mention it over here. Thank you for writing it out so plainly! Your good at that! I didn't realize it, but your right... many of us on this forum are/have been going through something right now and are on the verge of breakthroughs. I so agree. I found that very encouraging as well. That he could not have it... it's already been given to us by God and we just need to remember that and not buy into his empty threats.

I'm sure the Lord will clearly reveal & expose the enemy's plans. When you think about it, it's kind of stupid for the enemy to try and attack a group of prophetic people... really stupid... I don't think He has a chance!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 pm

daphanie02 wrote:
Mia Sherwood wrote: We thank you Father that what the enemy means for evil YOU SHALL TURN TO OUR GOOD! Lord, I know you hate cowardliness and I thank you for your character within me, like that that was seen in David. He didn't bury his head in the sand, nor run in fear but HE RAN TOWARD his enemy because He knew that you were with him. And we too shall fear NOTHING because YOU are with us!

Like John said, Goliath is not scaring me away. I am a child of THE KING and a sister of David.

Bring it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIA WELL SAID WOOOOOOOHOOOOO AMEN!!! GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw what is KWIM?

At first all I wanted to say was UGH. But then God reminded me of the courage and the audacity of David. Yeah. Okay Lord. I'm gonna be like THAT.

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 pm

christi85 wrote: When you think about it, it's kind of stupid for the enemy to try and attack a group of prophetic people... really stupid... I don't think He has a chance!

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

Cracking up over here!

It was like the time Daph saw that creep attack the group and we had posts before he came of God warning us he was coming. Wouldn't that put the fear of God in you? After we posted the dream that God warned us we never heard from them again. lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 pm

That's what I'm talking about!!!! happy dance He's super specific in a lot of our dreams. He will show us, just as He did then :-).

Maybe that dude got saved because of that!! Like you said, "We thank you Father that what the enemy means for evil YOU SHALL TURN TO OUR GOOD!" I'm already encouraged in the Lord! thumbs

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:29 pm

This is very interesting:

On the 25th (is that the right date Christa?) the Lord gave Christa a dream that the devil was going to try to steal our portion - to do with the dream group. There was a scripture in the dream and this is what it was.

NOT A COINCIDENCE (I that that word)

The Lord Commands Joshua
1After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2“Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Great Seaa on the west. 5No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

6“Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

10So Joshua ordered the officers of the people: 11“Go through the camp and tell the people, ‘Get your supplies ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the Lord your God is giving you for your own.’”

12But to the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh, Joshua said, 13“Remember the command that Moses the servant of the Lord gave you: ‘The Lord your God is giving you rest and has granted you this land.’ 14Your wives, your children and your livestock may stay in the land that Moses gave you east of the Jordan, but all your fighting men, fully armed, must cross over ahead of your brothers. You are to help your brothers 15until the Lord gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land that the Lord your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the Lord gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise.”

16Then they answered Joshua, “Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. 17Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the Lord your God be with you as he was with Moses. 18Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey your words, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!”

I for one will be praying and meditating on this and I encourage all of you to be doing the same!

Love,

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 pm

yup u got it Boss :-) so glad u posted the entirety of the scripture. I will be praying about it also. Even now, as I read it in light of everything else. New things jump out at me!

praying Scratch Chin

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zephaniah3_17dln on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Hmm I had a dream about a city/nation being attacked by a humming laser beam last night.

zephaniah3_17dln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:06 pm

zephaniah3_17dln wrote:Hmm I had a dream about a city/nation being attacked by a humming laser beam last night.

wow

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I just read that scripture all the way through and I was like: wow

When I read this part:

9Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Because that was what God put in my spirit about this thing.

a.) To be courageous and ready to fight just like David was - which was why I changed my avatar.

b.) That God would be with us just like he was with David against Goliath so who are we to fear???

Pretty wild!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 pm

I am only new here - (I don't know how "old" you have to be to stop beginning every post like that LOL!) But you have helped me already and Jesus has put it on my heart to pray for all of you while you sleep (cos I am in Aust - and at the moment it is 4.18pm here, not whatever time this will post as... ) I will do that, and will pray about the things in this thread.

Jesus, these are your people, I have never met them, and yet we share your spirit and so we are family. Bless my family Lord, bless your children, give each of us discernment against one who would turn your light into a weapon to destroy. I pray Lord for the transformation of our minds so we will be able to test and approve what your good and perfect will is.

Blessings to all of you! Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 pm

lol! You don't have to say that everytime you post! lol! Just when you are giving someone an interpretation. Make sure they know that it's a.) either from God or b.) from our own flawed human selves.

lol!

Thanks for your prayers and the laughs!

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 pm

YES Mia!!!! That is the exact scripture that stands out to me the most!!!! Especially the "Have I not commanded you?" When I read that it's like the Lord is saying to me, who told you? A friend, yourself? or was it God Almighty, Creator of the universe that told you? Now quit thinking in your own limited natural perspective and hear the truth, hear reality, hear what I have told you, I have declared your victory beforehand... now run along like a good little soldier and know that I am with you, I love you!!!
:nite: on target
I'm always reminded of Gideon and Rahab when it comes to things like this. We get so afraid because of how things appear to our natural eyes, meanwhile the enemy is shaking in his boots the whole time hoping we don't figure just how scared he is and how strong we are.

That's a great prayer Diane! :-) I agree in Jesus name! It's neat to know that as we sleep here in the US there are folks on the other side in prayer and on watch and vice versa. It's a 24hr covering :-) That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :hearts:

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm

The amazing part is that THIS was what God put in my spirit before I read your verse, and he gave you the dream with the verse in it for the group before Daphanie posted this dream. Amazing.

When I read your dream I was like...... because I have had this in my spirit for a while now..........

Amen to all of your prayers. I stand in agreement in Jesus Name.

Sometimes I have a dream like this and I feel sick and just want to bury my head in the sand and say, OH GOD NO!

But I really feel that we have, I have, to dig deep and stand strong. I feel deep within me that my spirit needs to rise up for this and to stand up against this and say, "OH NO! YOU AREN'T DESTROYING NOTHIN' HERE!"

Father, In JESUS NAME I PRAY, no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against us in judgment WE SHALL CONDEMN! THAT is the heritage of the saints. We thank YOU God that nothing shall stand against You nor Your purposes and that our lives are in line with your purposes so that nothing shall by any means DESTROY US! We thank you for the victory in advance Father God and we pray for victory, wisdom, and understanding - and to hear strategically, directly from You. We thank you Father that what the enemy means for evil YOU SHALL TURN TO OUR GOOD! Lord, I know you hate cowardliness and I thank you for your character within me, like that that was seen in David. He didn't bury his head in the sand, nor run in fear but HE RAN TOWARD his enemy because He knew that you were with him. And we too shall fear NOTHING because YOU are with us!

Bring it.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Wow, a lot of posts went thru before mine showed up and in the time I walked around praying in my kitchen!!! I wanted to ask "was this ministry actually attacked in your dream? Or were we all praying in horror over the attack on the city??" I ask because I first thought that and then read the other people's comments and prayed with you all for this ministry - of course - but it has been bugging me and so I've got to ask, hope that's ok :o)

I think that the person in a costume (that fools us in the beginning) is on a rooftop because they are in the media. I think that this person comes to "promote" this ministry to the world as a wonderful sign that Jesus is real... he/she is a fake and uses the light here to harm... we watch as multitudes are burned. hmmmm..... I am trying to finish my thought and running out of steam... perhaps that is where Jesus ends and I begin.

New here... again [chuckle] grain of salt :o) :o) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm

OooooOOOhhhh, I C! Is there a forehead slapper emotiocon? We could call it the :christi: -lol-

I'm a little slow sometimes. Yes, so glad your mind is not as cluttered as mine right now and your able to clearly see what God was doing there. haha.

That is amazing :glory: He prepared the Word before it was needed. He's so good :-)
:hooray:

Ooooh Diane, that is some interesting insight. I wonder? Do u have to be a member to browse these posts or can just anyone look at them? :-\

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Time will tell.

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 am

I'm praying for protection.

I'm not an expert in interpreting.I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

This person at first glance may seem to be a good guy/girl,then turns out to be an enemy.
The Holy Spirit will guide us to all truth.We are standing on the basis word of God.
So be cannot be decived.
Let's pray.
Thank you Lord for protecting us.In the name of Jesus.Amen

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Amen.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Grey Butterfly wrote:Wow, a lot of posts went thru before mine showed up and in the time I walked around praying in my kitchen!!! I wanted to ask "was this ministry actually attacked in your dream? Or were we all praying in horror over the attack on the city??" I ask because I first thought that and then read the other people's comments and prayed with you all for this ministry - of course - but it has been bugging me and so I've got to ask, hope that's ok :o)

Right! thats exactly what's been on my mind...I mean i know that we were all watching and the person in the costume was familiar...so i assumed it was about the group...but i was unsure myself if it was the group or an actual City. i'm only 100% sure if the Lord provides an interpretation or it manifests and I have full understanding..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top