Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 am

I dreamed that i was given a video tape with all my forgotten dreams on it to watch. All the dreams were very vivid to help me remember this time. I was suddenly sucked into a particular dream where i was watching in the spirit and i saw a man on top of a bunch of buildings. I knew he was important in some way because of the costume he had on. Except i didnt know if he was a good guy or a bad guy, originally I thought i recognized him as a good guy. Then suddenly he captured this light beam that had been pointing up towards the sky and started beaming the light at this city until all these buildings started burning and falling apart! The people in the city were all of YOU. Everyone from this group was there screaming how horrible this situation was and was in prayer about it. I knew that when i woke up i had to tell you about it because it would be important to everyone to pray about. I was disappointed about the light because I had thought the light was representative of something good and it made me sick that the guy turned it around for evil sigh

Please pray with me praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man attacked City with giant lazer!! involves this group

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 am

holy moly Satan does come as an angel of light....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:22 am

Amen Deb wow

Father, I ask that you thwart the plans of the enemy to destroy and deceive us and this site, where Your children come together and worship You and minister to others who don't know You or don't know You well.
Father, I ask that you reveal the enemy and his plans. Give us the right words to pray against the enemy Father, in the name of Yeshua Messiah Amen.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Daphanie, brothers and sisters in Christ,

Im agreeing with you all in Jesus mighty name that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, I pray the blood of Jesus Christ over the leadership of Mia Sherwood Ministries, and I pray the blood of Jesus Christ over myself and others who come under the leadership of this ministry. I pray Lord, in Jesus name that you send your angels to form a wall around us all, and I pray the blood of Jesus would surround us and that you would become a strong fortress around us Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray. I also Pray Lord in Jesus name that you would rebuke and bind any witchcraft or attack of the enemy that is being plotted against this ministry and those involved with it. Thankyou Lord in Jesus name, that your word says "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER."

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 am

AMEN!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Dear Heavenly Father,this ministry is all about Jesus,and It's been a blessing to all of us;I ask Lord,that You frustrate and thwart every plan of the enemy.I plead the blood of Jesus over this forum,I rebuke and expose every evil wiles of the enemy.The bible says'' when the enemy comes in one way,he shall flee in seven ways''-I command the enemy to flee now in Jesus name.Fortify this site,Holy Spirit;build a fiery hedge around all of us and this website,In Jesus name.Amen

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm

kellsy2004 wrote: Dear Heavenly Father,this ministry is all about Jesus,and It's been a blessing to all of us;I ask Lord,that You frustrate and thwart every plan of the enemy.I plead the blood of Jesus over this forum,I rebuke and expose every evil wiles of the enemy.The bible says'' when the enemy comes in one way,he shall flee in seven ways''-I command the enemy to flee now in Jesus name.Fortify this site,Holy Spirit;build a fiery hedge around all of us and this website,In Jesus name.Amen

Am in agreement.. The blood of Jesus to protect us all!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I believe the man is someone who will come in and attack the forums purpose and try and shut it down through some sort of shedding of light over the group and with that shedding of light the groups forum will be in danger. I believe God is showing us beforehand that he or she will come as light as said and we will have to plug into Jesus all of us..i feel that it will be some sort of accusation attacking the framework of the site..God bless us all here foor this site is a blessing!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 am

I agree Delightful! I had a similar thought.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:58 am

I just got the idea that possibly the person could post fake dreams or do something in an deceitful manner to try to "de-bunk"...

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 am

Well, who ever tries to jeopordise this ministry is going to get a surprise. If God is for us who can be against us! We serve a mighty Lord and I pray that God will give us all the discernment to point out who ever has such evil plans.
And thank God for speaking to us in our dreams to show us trouble ahead. Thank you Lord.

God is Almighty and no one not even Satan stands a chance against Jesus!

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am

Sirianta wrote:Well, who ever tries to jeopordise this ministry is going to get a surprise. If God is for us who can be against us! We serve a mighty Lord and I pray that God will give us all the discernment to point out who ever has such evil plans.
And thank God for speaking to us in our dreams to show us trouble ahead. Thank you Lord.

God is Almighty and no one not even Satan stands a chance against Jesus!

Love in Christ

AMEN! woo hoo

"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."(Joshua 1:9)

Whatever happens, just know guys and gals, we will be victorious!

"When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19)

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you."(James 4:7)

praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 am

Amen Sirianta and John!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 am

AMEN YOU GUYS AMEN!!!! :glory: WHAT AMAZING POWERFUL PRAYERS!!!
praying
Lord I know that you hear our prayers and that even now you are acting to thwart the plans of the enemy! I thank you that no one will be decieved or harmed by the devils schemes. Lord thank you for this warning so we could all pray ahead of time and be alert! You are mighty to save and THE GREAT PROTECTOR of your flock and I give you all the glory, in Jesus mighty name! AMEN!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 am

Amen Daph!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

amen and amen, but keep our eyes and ears open for the devil roams about "like" a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.......I declare the Lion of the Tribe of Judah over this site! Amen

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:00 am

Father we plead the blood of Jesus over every single person here and over this ministry and over those who visit us. We plead the blood of Jesus over every interpretation over every prayer and over every comment made. We thank you that you are our strong defense and that through you all things are revealed in your perfect timing. We give you praise honor and glory, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

your servant,

connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 am

Hi Daphanie,

I almost did not share this, because I wasnt really sure, it might have nothing to do with your dream. But last night I had a dream when I was half into sleep and half awake. In the dream, I dreamt that an aeroplane had been damaged on its wing, and the damage was caused by some kind of attack, I remember the wing was burning. Seemed the damage was caused by some kind of missle or weapon, kind of similar to your dream. I just continue to confess that NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THIS MINISTRY SHALL PROSPER, AND THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS THIS MINISTRY WILL GROW STRONGER IN JESUS NAME. Any Goliath that comes against this ministry will be destroyed.

JESUS IS LORD

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 am

When I read your dream I was like...... duh because I have had this in my spirit for a while now..........

Amen to all of your prayers. I stand in agreement in Jesus Name.

Sometimes I have a dream like this and I feel sick and just want to bury my head in the sand and say, OH GOD NO!

But I really feel that we have, I have, to dig deep and stand strong. I feel deep within me that my spirit needs to rise up for this and to stand up against this and say, "OH NO! YOU AREN'T DESTROYING NOTHIN' HERE!"

Father, In JESUS NAME I PRAY, no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against us in judgment WE SHALL CONDEMN! THAT is the heritage of the saints. We thank YOU God that nothing shall stand against You nor Your purposes and that our lives are in line with your purposes so that nothing shall by any means DESTROY US! We thank you for the victory in advance Father God and we pray for victory, wisdom, and understanding - and to hear strategically, directly from You. We thank you Father that what the enemy means for evil YOU SHALL TURN TO OUR GOOD! Lord, I know you hate cowardliness and I thank you for your character within me, like that that was seen in David. He didn't bury his head in the sand, nor run in fear but HE RAN TOWARD his enemy because He knew that you were with him. And we too shall fear NOTHING because YOU are with us!

Like John said, Goliath is not scaring me away. I am a child of THE KING and a sister of David.

Bring it.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:38 am

Great new avatar Mia :glory: Im sure thats exactly what you look like in the spirit, a mighty woman of God.

By the way, I felt led to share some points of a sermon I heard, I really feel its relevant to the situation. Here are some points he made:

-He was talking about how when God wants to promote you, he allows an adversary to come into your life.
-Without Goliath, David would not have had a future.
-A problem or an enemy is not a wall, a problem is a door.
-An adversary is a sign that your going to be promoted, "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."(Revelation 3:21)
-Overcoming is the seed for reward
-Don't focus on the battle, focus on the spoils of war behind the battle, because behind every battle is a higher throne and greater rewards. We are going from glory to glory.
-Don't run from an adversary, because an adversary has arrived into your situation to usher in a new season and a promotion.
-The size of your enemy determines the size of your reward
-An adversary is a bridge to another season
-When in a battle use the weapons of praise and faith
-Confront your enemy in the timing of the spirit, sometimes God wants you to rush toward your enemy like David rushed against Goliath in bold militant aggression. Seek the Lord for wisdom.

Lastly I just want to say, I do not fear for this ministry at all, I'm actually excited, because I believe that just like David, after this ministry has its battle against Goliath and wins, a promotion is coming. I praise God for the victory ahead.

Word for the day, "A problem or adversary is not a wall, a problem is a door."

God bless you all in Jesus name
:hallelujah:

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 am

Praise God Brother! I love your spirit and I'm so glad that God sent you here!

That's pretty wild, John. One of his points was what I really feel that God loves, when we rush TOWARD the big scary enemy with bravery that comes from knowing who HE is God loves it. I can feel GOD shouting like a father watching his son's football game.

PS. I removed the name of the minister because there are such a diversity of beliefs here that posting the names of ministries can turn people off from the good message that is within. For instance, I would probably have gotten alot more out of your post if you didn't include his name - I dated him for a very short period of time so it did affect what I received from the message. Although I tried to read it with my spirit, and I realize there are some great pieces of meat in there, it would have been wonderful without his name. Basically, we try to have everyone leave the meat without the author's name because everyone has a problem with one ministry or another and we really want people to receive as much as we can from our posts. Trust me, we've learned the hard way.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:

PS. I removed the name of the minister because there are such a diversity of beliefs here that posting the names of ministries can turn people off from the good message that is within. For instance, I would probably have gotten alot more out of your post if you didn't include his name - I dated him for a very short period of time so it did affect what I received from the message. Although I tried to read it with my spirit, and I realize there are some great pieces of meat in there, it would have been wonderful without his name. Basically, we try to have everyone leave the meat without the author's name because everyone has a problem with one ministry or another and we really want people to receive as much as we can from our posts. Trust me, we've learned the hard way.

No problem Mia, I totally understand. Next time I'll just put "from a minister", and yes I've been involved in ministries where everyone has different views, and when you name a minister it opens up a can of worms! And its definitely a wise rule you have.

God bless!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 am

I love your spirit! I just LOVE IT!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 pm

I agree with all those prayers, and will keep this forum in my prayers!

I had a dream on last friday that was about this forum and I was told that it was for two dreamers (I thought) on this forum and I was a little nervous about posting it because I didn't want to post it without getting confirmation. It woke me up out of my sleep. I then jotted down what was said. After getting 2 diff confirmations of the Word spoken in the dream. I finally decided to post it in the "divine revelations section" I didn't post the whole thing because, I didn't want whoever it was for to go into "enemy" overdrive if u know what I mean... but I did post the word that was given.

Anyway, it was Be strong and of good courage. In the dream I was swinging back up into my room through the bay window as a pastor was teaching on my TV. (Apparently I'm quite the gymnast in my dreams, -lol- I even managed to keep the coffee I had while doing this lil maneuver haha) He was teaching on three particular scriptures but I only remembered what he was teaching about them, he said "so that he might try and tempt their appointed portion. He satan. notice possessive their." He was emphasizing that it was theirs and satan could not have it, but they would have to remember that.

I've since then had another dream about this forum but I don't remember it in enough detail. I will pay more attention guys. :-\ srry and keep this in my prayers.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 am

Christi,

Would you send me the entire dream please so we can what we should do about it?

Thanks lovely!

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top