Dream to donate to Mia Sherwood Ministries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream to donate to Mia Sherwood Ministries

Post by John7 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 am

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct place to post this dream, I have interpreted and obeyed the dream, because I believe it was from God. If Moderators feel this is the wrong section for this dream, please feel free to move it.

I was reluctant to post this dream, because the Bible says don't blow a trumpet when you give offerings, but my heart condition is not to boast, but to share a dream as I've been prompted by the Holy Spirit to do so.

Some months ago I had a dream that I was dropped off at a small restaurant near the sea, the restaurant sign read, "Mia Sherwood Restaurant Greek Bible Study." I never understood the dream untill last night, the Lord showed me that when you study the greek of the Bible, you understand the real deeper meanings of the words, and that through Mia Sherwood Ministries I would discover the deep and real meanings of the illustrative dreams God gave me, and I can honestly say that has happened over the couple of months that I've been involved in this ministry.

Anyway, last night I had another dream. I dreamt that I walked into a supermarket and purchased some milk, and in the supermarket I saw a man on a donkey. After purchasing the milk, I almost forgot to pay for the milk, however I then went to the cash register to pay for my milk.

When I woke up, I asked the Lord what this dream meant, and He told me that the dream meant that the supermarket represented Mia Sherwood Ministries and the man on the Donkey was Jesus. The Lord was showing me that Jesus is in Mia Sherwood Ministries. The Lord then showed me he had me at the cash register, because he wanted me to give a financial offering for the milk and sustenance, that I had been recieving from Mia Sherwood ministries. Well I made a donation today, and I must say I really feel blessed and the joy of the Lord is really upon me.

I feel I did interpret the dream correctly, but Im certainly open to correction as I am a dream ministry beginner and not an interpreter. I just really felt I needed to post this dream as an encouragement to this ministry. :glory:

'

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream to donate to Mia Sherwood Ministries

Post by owen on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Wow, John! I am blessed with your heart!!!

God is good!!! thumbs happy dance

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:32 am

God is so good all the time! Awesome dream and I think you have the interpretation. Good job! Thanks for being obedient to the Lord.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top