Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deborah

3-week-old baby dies

I have a young man in my life--I consider him a son--whom I used to write to when he was in prison, and I still hear from him about twice a year. Jason knows the Lord now, and is married and has a daughter and a good job.

Yesterday Jason called me. His 3-week-old son died yesterday. Cause of death is unknown, but the infant was sleeping on his mother's chest when he died and this mother is a nurse. Please, please pray for Jason and his family. His wife is blaming herself. Pray that the enemy won't get any victory in this situation.

WOW!!!! Noooo, not the baby!!! Sweet Jesus be the Peace that this family needs during this time.

Lord Jesus, please send your comfort and peace to this couple, we may not know your plan, but in your wisdom, we know you have a purpose. We ask you to to not allow bitterness creeps in their hearts, but instead kindness and serenity.

We thank you Father that in this difficult times of their lives you are there, as Comforter.

In Jesus name! Amen!

Thank you, Owen and Cholette! I forgot to say Jason had a dream the night before of a baby suffocating.

I heard from Jason last week. He told me he got into drugs again during this crisis. He's going to addiction counseling and really trying to stay off drugs, but having a very tough time. He very much needs deliverance!!!!

Ironically at the same time he's been having a lot of healing going on with his relationships with family and friends. Also through all of this he is excelling at his workplace; he has such great favor with his boss that his boss paid for his son's funeral.