Opening Doors to The Demonic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opening Doors to The Demonic

Post by Milk2Meat on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:01 am

I have learned the hard way not to do this anymore but for whatever reason I left my TV on the history channel last night. They were talking about ancient Egypt and its religions.

Well I had a demonic encounter which I havent had in about 7 months. I know better than allowing that to happen. Its all good I know how to deal with that. My question is this.

The dream I had before the sleep paralysis (scientific name for demonic visitation) started had some symbols in it. I am wondering if its worth trying to interpret. I think I read somewhere on the site Mia saying even dreams that are demonic are used by God to get messages to us. I tried searching for that and didnt find it.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opening Doors to The Demonic

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 am

Wow, you've got a good point about leaving the tv on un-attended. Did you see the other thread about what we watch or listen to will bring in the demons to our home?

I was wondering the same thing about watching different cultures when they perform their ceremonial rituals. I'll have to change the channel now when they do that... I love watching shows about those indigenous people that live in the jungles/wild of whatever country.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 pm

hi m2m.. Personally i wud try to interpret it.. u never knw what GOd's trying to tell u... Maybe ask Him directly pray for a while till He gives u some sort of confirmation. or maybe that was the meaning of the dream.not to do what u did. lve tv on etc..
i had a bad drm, really awful but the Lord told me in the morning what it meant.. and i realized why i had the drm...

Scratch Chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:40 am

God wants us to interpret the dreams so we can get the message he is giving us. Yes by all means interpret the dream. SisterinChrist said it best, pray for the interpretation and wait on the Lord to give that interpretation to you through the word and confirmation will be given also.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 am

can you have a demonic visitation that does not involve paralysis while asleep?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:06 am

Gissy the only way I can explain it is from what Ive experienced. When I have a dream its just that a dream. When I have had sleep paralysis it seems to always attach to the end of a dream for me. I have sensed the demonic in dreams before but it has always been different than sleep paralysis.

When I have sleep paralysis the demonic tries to influence my body or thoughts in some way or another. The force from the demonic is intense, very intense. I rubuke it in the name of Jesus and it leaves and everytime my wife tells me the next morning about what I did that night because I woke her doing it. Ive even caught myself mumbling or trying to get words out while in this between sleep/awake state.

I havent had that in a while but the other night was very close with the strange effort required to speak while witnessing to this man. I didnt have to rebuke it to go away. It just left on its own. Thats why Im wondering about the influence on the dream.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

o ok I am talking about no dreams, no visual pictures.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 am

Absolutly! If you want to do satanic rituals but who wants to do that?

My daughter got real close to that with the MMORPG called Maple Story. Thats really what started my ministry. Even though I was one of the Wednesday/Sunday Zombie Christians up to that point what I saw and experienced thru her bondage caused me to look at spiritual warfare in an entirely new light!

I have seen the demonic at work short of full out demonic manifestation in the physical realm. Ive seen evidence of it being present though. It is very destructive and if you are not thinking spiritual and living your life in faith and dedication to our LORD and saviour Jesus and praying and having many people praying for you it can destroy you and your family!

In my experience Gissy2 God's adversary wishes to work in darkness wishes to remain hidden. Just think if demons manifested in this realm all the time more people would take spiritual things more seriously and that would work against the plan of satan. Satan wants folks guessing he wants people to be confused and wondering. In any kind of battle the more the enemy is confused or wondering when and where or if about their adversary the advantage is increased. So yes demons can appear thru ritual apart from dreams and manipulate this physical realm.

I dont know if its permissable to post a link to a Pastor I found during my ordeal with my daughter but I can give you a link if you want to PM me. His ministry deals with spiritual warfare, satanic ritual abuse, and mind programming. Gissy2 there is a world out there that means to destroy us whether we are believers or not but more so believers!

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

m2m I'm not talking about rituals or physical manifestation, I'm not going that deep!!! I think I understand. Thank you.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top