ATTACKED BY MAN WITH AN AXE...!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTACKED BY MAN WITH AN AXE...!!

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Good day all... please help me with this one dream please, please, please!!!

We were standing waiting for a taxi/minibus at the stop when this man from the people who were waiting with me took out an axe and came after me. Of all the people who were waiting there, he specifically came after me.

He kept on wanting to hit me with his axe but I always managed to duck/escape.He then said we must both agree on a date that he must hit me with that axe as I keep on ducking now, and on that date that we agree on I should just stand still while he hits me with an axe. I don't know how we agreed or if we actually came to an agreement but I remember saying something like the 9th.

I'm really confused and afraid!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTACKED BY MAN WITH AN AXE...!!

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 am

Hi NMatlawe.
These are my thoughts to you- your dream may be a warning that there is an assignment set for an attack on your life. It is possible that you did agree on a date in the dream but it is also great that the dream showed you this and that you can pray against such an assignment. The fact that you said the 9th the dream may possibly be showing you that there is something actually set for you on March 9th but Glory be to God you have the 'upper hand' by knowing this date. Please start warring in the spirit from now that every assignment set for you on possibly that date or possibly any day up ahead that God will cancel it and retaliate against it in Jesus' name. These are my thoughts! Do NOT be afraid - you are a conqueror!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Thank you Unaday, I will start praying against this to-be-attack. God bless you!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top