music in dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

music in dreams?

Post by John7 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Anyone ever hear music or songs in their dreams?

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: music in dreams?

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 pm

no but, normally i wud get the lyrics of the song and see who it fits into ur drm and ur life.. just a thought..

whistle

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks for your comments sisterinchrist, oh and by the way, i like your new avatar, pretty cool. Anime asian cartoons are pretty good, actually theres an anime illustrated Bible in case you didn't know.

Regarding music, yeah you have definitely given me a confirmation. In a dream I heard a particular song, then i checked the lyrics online, and the lyrics were definitely relevant to my life and the dream. God was definitely speaking to me through the song.

God bless!

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 am

YES john sometimes when HE speaks i here lyrics and HE truly speaks quite joyfully HE say's things about joy like HE is singing to me. All my music is nothing but praise.

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:45 am

I have not heard music but have been singing in a dream. It was pretty cool because I was in key and sounded good, which is not the case for me in the natural.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:42 pm

John7 wrote:Thanks for your comments sisterinchrist, oh and by the way, i like your new avatar, pretty cool. Anime asian cartoons are pretty good, actually theres an anime illustrated Bible in case you didn't know.

Regarding music, yeah you have definitely given me a confirmation. In a dream I heard a particular song, then i checked the lyrics online, and the lyrics were definitely relevant to my life and the dream. God was definitely speaking to me through the song.

God bless!
Thanks J7, i didnt know about the bible anime... thats cool..have to look that up..
i had a drm like that as well.. GOd's so creative.. I luv it..

im glad i was of some help :hooray: :praiseg-d: :jesusfish:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:03 pm

My sister had a dream once where Dolly Parton showed her a chord on the guitar. My sister woke up and played the chord and said it was unusual but beautiful. Unfortunately she didn't write it down.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 am

a while ago.. I believe around last summer,I heard the song "Amazing Grace" when i was awake.. I woke up b/c of some dream ( i cant remember the dream now) I sat up on my bed and i heard the song.. i looked around and didnt see anything,,, but i was pretty freaked out at first laugh i was real scared... but then I realized it's the Lordy.. praying All good...

.. was pretty awesome..Kind of scary at first though. lol Hasnt happend again..but i luv Christian Music..
whistle

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I am so glad you asked that!!! It's a recent thing in my dreams, last month, I had two different dreams with music in them. In one there was a song playing as the credits rolled on a movie screen. In another the song was just on in the background while the events were going on. I'm still out on their significance. I get the gist, but not the totality, ya know?

Connie, -lol- that's awesome. I was @ church once and there was this lady behind me and she was singing off key. I love people that don't care and lift their voice to the Lord regardless so it didn't bother me, but I switched sides with my friend b/c it was getting me off key -lol-. The woman was so sweet, she said to me later "I'm sorry about my off key singing." I was like Oh no worries, I love stuff like that. Ugh! foot in mouth disease... it came out all wrong. I felt like such an idiot. I really did mean it that it didn't bother me. I should have said something like "It sounded beautiful to me, I was about to join u" -lol- Lord help me think b4 I speak!

That's so neat Deb! I play the geetar, that would be awesome if the Lord showed me a song to write in a dream. :-)

Awh, that's really neat sistah!! I bet it sounded beautiful. I love that song. :-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top