Someone's Vision Of Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Someone's Vision Of Me

Post by True Flight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 pm

This is really good poetry.
The flower could be God, or it could be life in general.
Both fit you
The pollen is the gunk of life that keeps us from exceeding or from God .the valiant effort is you over coming the obstetrical

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:43 am

Cloud, I'm not interpreting your dream, just giving my observations.

Before I read this dream I felt that God told me that you would overcome your "struggle". That was after I read one of your posts where you spoke of church and ministry.
That vision really does seem to fit with you overcoming your struggle.
I get the idea of What we "pollinate" is what we get fruit from. On trees and vines, the flowers must be pollinated to grow fruit. So, you have to stop pollinating your struggles, which you said you are abstaining from.
If that has nothing to do with the manifestation of your vision, I apologize. huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Pollinate = feed. A fruit (good or bad) will not be produced from a flower that is not pollinated.
Think about the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Cut off the pollen supply to that "bad flower" and it will not grow "bad fruit", only the Holy Spirit can help you with that.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:09 am

Not an interpreter or anything of that nature, I'm just running with the symbolism of the vision. In the song of Solomon, (a book about the Love of King Solomon for his Bride) The beloved says she is, "A Rose of Sharon, A lilly of the valleys." In Matthew 6 I think, Jesus talks about the Lillys of the field, though here today and gone tomorrow, being clothed more brilliantly than Solomon in all his splendor so do not worry about what you'll wear... Flowers seem to represent people or the church, beautiful, delicate, needing pollination (seed) that must be brought to them.

Bee's are mentioned in the bible 4x I think. Most of the references refer to an enemy attack, but in this case I am reminded of Deborah, who's name means Bee in the bible. Bee's follow the instruction of the Queen bee, they are intuitively linked to Her. Deborah was a prophetess appointed by the Lord to lead the Israelite's in a time when the men were not obeying the leadership of the Lord. anywho, there are a lot of interesting things about Bee's... but back to the vision.. Bee's go around from flower to flower. As they hop around from flower to flower the various kinds of pollen get's stuck to the fuzzy bee, which the bee then transports to other flowers needing that seed. :-)

Check out wiki on how Bee's participate in the pollination of a flower. I think it may bless you :-)

So in this vision, you are likened to a bee, laden with much pollen (seed) but feeling stuck... Haha, Jesus says that the lillies are like clothing for us... as I was writing this... I thought.. Your laden down with seed, you got lots of seed! and it popped into my head, "All dressed up with no place to go" ...but see you've got lots of places to go :-) The Word (seed) desires to be fruitful and multiply... it's not meant to be stored up or to weigh you down. It's given to be sown and to liberate. To share :-) ...and is sweet like honey to our lips.

As I write, I get the impression that your feeling trapped by the Word or things of God, like stuck in a religious frame of mind with rules and regulations... but it wasn't meant to make you feel that way. The word is stuck on you so that as you fly about, on the wind of the Holy Spirit, the seed will just fall off/rub off wherever you go. The valiant effort would be to trust in Him, have faith in Him and the seed will take care of itself. ...did you know that biologically speaking Bee's shouldn't be able to fly ;-)... but they do don't they?

I hope something in there makes sense or clicks with you :-) God Bless you Cloud.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:55 am

Cloud, keep doing what you are doing. It's a real fight.
I am reading a book called Beyond Jabez (expounds on a previous book about the Prayer of Jabez).

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying
"Oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory,
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would KEEP ME FROM EVIL,
THAT I MIGHT NOT CAUSE PAIN!"
So Yahweh granted him what he requested" 1 Chronicles 4:10

I made part of it in big letters because the book goes in to detail about each part of the prayer and tells the experiences of the author and others that he has received experience stories from. I am at that part of the book now and I was thinking that it would really really help you in praying for protection from temptation in a more specific way.

Christi, I agree with you too. God does layer dreams with more than one meaning but he makes it all mesh together in an amazing way.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:57 am

Excellent post HF. I agree completely.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:00 am

Praise God, thank you Connie.

Love in Jesus too Amen

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Cloud, the enemy Cannot MAKE you do Anything. He can tempt you all he wants and You are ultimately responsible for your actions. You are the Something that is responsible. It IS a BATTLE to die to your Flesh. Our flesh is at WAR with our Spirit which is alive in Christ/Messiah. Our flesh will never do a good thing, that is why we have to FOrCE it to do what is right. Keep asking Yeshua to protect you from temptation (name the temptations) and evil and to keep His hand upon you.

Anyway, get off your behind and go mow a lawn or more. Clean the house for your mom and dad. Volunteer to do whatever wherever someone needs help. Get a part-time job somewhere, anywhere.

Trust me, I have to Force myself to do things I don't want to do ALL the time. I ask God to let me enjoy the things I don't want to do. I then thank Him for my enjoying them.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 pm

It is very simple..there really isnt much more to read into. It means that something "sticky" is weighing you down and you will be able to overcome it with a valient effort. i believe the effort you are putting forth now (now going on 18 days) makes it possible for you to open your eyes to other options in life because that stuff isnt weighing you down...For example... a ministry for others who are struggling with the same thing, or the stuff in life that you love that you can only explore if you are free from that heavy burden.You cannot grow spiritually if you are stuck like that.I agree with Hindsfeet...the pollen represents feed. You have been stuck because you have been feeding that certian flower too much food. It makes sense..If you want out of there...overcome whats weighing you down with God's help. I agree with Hindsfeet..The flowers more than likely represent places in life that you want to go. the other flowers to you would represent freedom...but be careful to not get weighed down again with more pollen because you will just get stuck again. Thats why its important to be led by God. Also I agree this is a Valiant effort and I'm rooting for you thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top