Dream about being in Israel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about being in Israel

Post by ladybecky on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 pm

I am posting this here because I believe it has prophectic significance and would like help interpreting this. Maybe Israel represents the believers or church that are in the wilderness or wilderness phase? I also am intrigued about the reference to Jerusalem "the Old City" being closed?? Please read and let me know if the Lord gives you any insight.

I had this dream that I was in Israel. I was in Israel with what looked like to be a tourist group. It appeared we were in a desert/rugged area and we were accompanied by Israeli soldiers who were guarding or protecting us.

As we walked around I wondered why we were in this region and not at Jerusalem. I asked one of the soldiers and he told me that the "old city" was closed. (I know the bible refers to Jerusalem as the old city). I was a bit disappointed in this, but we moved on. As I looked at the soldiers with us, I realized they were wearing ancient uniforms, like from the roman days. In particular, they were wearing sandals, The kind that wrapped up their legs like romans used to wear.

as we stood outside in this deserted area of Israel, I looked up over the horizon and I saw a beautiful mountain range. It was gorgeous, I understood this to be the Golan Heights.

The dream shifted to where we were now walking down a hall, I noticed 2 men in ragged clothing, again like the roman days. I noticed They had stripes on their back because they had been beaten.

I understood they had been beaten because they were guilty of homosexuality. I knew there was another man who had seduced these 2 men, but he was not punished because he was rich and had connections.

End of dream. I am thinking maybe the soldiers in the dream were angels??? because of their attire being different and their job was to protect us? Any thoughts?

Blessings
Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about being in Israel

Post by ladybecky on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Bump...Thought's anyone???

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:52 pm

this is an interesting dream and it warrants prayer.... i wonder if the men beaten represented countries that will or have joined sides with israel and the persecution they will receive in doing so?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:21 am

Thanks Una, I was thinking maybe along the lines it the rich evil man may have been satan, since he seduced the other into the sin and they were beaten. Lot's of symbolism here, I did research that the Golan heights are called Mt. Hermon in the bible, it was a city of refuge and a place that flourished.

Thanks

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 pm

are you called to intercession for isreal,we are exhorted to pray 4 the peace of jerusalem, praying :seespeakhear: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top