was this a David-like dream???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

was this a David-like dream???

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Last night I had a dream. I was in my old house where I grew up as a child. When I was little I use to love to look outside my parents' or sister's window. There was a church about 1/2 or 3/4 of a mile away, as a child I loved looking at the church's parking lot, they have basketball games etc. Anyway, in my dream, I was looking out the window at the church and suddenly it turned into this house. I immediately notice that the house was the home of a man I know at work, I saw him. It was early in the morning, I saw him arise from his sleep, I even knew the time he usually wakes up, I saw him walk from his bedroom to his bathroom. I was watching this and I was curious and so excited to know this information about him. I felt special being able to see this. Then I saw him about to relieve himself in the bathroom, I turned my head to the ground because I knew it was too personal and I was not suppose to see this. I soon started to feel like I was spying on him and that was not right. I held my face to the ground. Then I saw his feet by my head, he too decided to look thru my window!!! I was so embarrassed because I didn't want him to know I was looking at him in the privacy of his home, so I stayed on the ground hoping he didn't see me. My sister was in the room as well but her back was to us and she was talking about something totally different. He went back to his home and I stood up. I was wondering if he knew I was watching him. I soon saw his housekeepers draw the curtains of his house and I knew that he knew that I was watching. I was so embarrassed. I didn't mean to watch him or invade his privacy, I was just curious. Anyway, the scene changes. My friend's mother called my name, she said she had to speak to me. I was so afraid she wanted to approach me about the spying, she told me that he knew someone was observing him and he thought it was my friend's sister, she was asking me for advise what to do about her daughter. The dream ended with me trying to figure out how I can tell her it was me and not her daughter.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: was this a David-like dream???

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 pm

i know this is long but any thoughts?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 pm

nothing?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi Gissy, I know nothing really about interpreting, but I'm wondering why the house is overlaid over your past... maybe a situation that feels similar to another? Have you found out something about this man for real that you didn't mean to see, and wish you didn't know?

I'm just asking questions about the things that strike me... please pray though, cos' I am very new to all this.

Bless you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi Diane,

I really appreciate you giving your input, you may think you know nothing about interpretation but you never know what God inspires you to type!

I have started to work closer with him at work, alot of people at work have alot of negative things to say about him which I didn't realize. I wish I didn't hear it, because it's really making me think different about him but I didn't have the feelings I have in the dream as IRL. I'm not sure, I will continue to pray praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:03 pm

You are welcome :o) I pray it becomes clearer and clearer. God bless.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 am

thank you, I will continue to be praying as well thank you! God bless

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 am

does anyone have any other thoughts...i thought of david watching bathsheba, only thing the feelings in my dream was sheer embarrassment for what i saw and i did turn away. i don't know if the man rep someone else maybe in the future, IRL, i haven't experienced anything like this.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top