Nightly preview of the day to come dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightly preview of the day to come dreams.

Post by christi85 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Last night I had a dream that I'd received a letter from my health insurance co. In RL I am switching because it's way too expensive. Individual plans aren't cheap!

Anywho, I knew since I had that dream I'd probably hear something today from them. Just got a an e-mail saying they've received my application. :-) Glory to God! So thankful he keeps strengthening my faith about this.

I'm going to just keep adding little dreams like this to this post to see how often this kinda thing happens with me because it's so frequent and I haven't been doing well at writing them down.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightly preview of the day to come dreams.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 am

Good news. He is concerned for every area of your life. Man will let you down but God will always be there for you. Hang in there and let the Lord show you the way.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 am

Amen Connie :-) God Bless you!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for sharing christi, it really does show God even cares about the little things which is great. Great testimony to encourage us, that God is taking us through every step of the way.

God bless! wave

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Several weeks ago I had a dream where we were making a movie here, flag and people on the building and everything. It was just like it is in this picture;

When I woke up I remembered the building and the flag very well because it was such an odd looking building, had people on the outside of it (which is very strange, as we are typically inside buildings not on them) and the flag thing.

When I came across an article in the news today with the above picture talking about the events going on in Libya I was like whoa!!! There's that building! I really need to begin writing my dreams down again because I don't remember the exact details of that dream.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 am

Last week I had a dream: A Christian girl is having a birthday party. There is special jewelry set up for her party. Necklaces with beads and plastic forks and knives on them. I think the dream starts out with me in a hotel room. I look in the pockets of my hoodie and find 40 dollars (2 20's) however, I also want to say it's like a wad of cash.

Manifestation:
A day or so later I was like "hmmm... I'm prettty sure I don't have any cash in my hoodie pockets but I will check anyway." So I check all the pockets of all the jackets I normally wear. No monies. Then I check some jackets that I haven't worn in awhile. No monies. Then I check the jacket pocket of this jacket a friend gave me two years ago that I've never worn and there was two dollars in the pocket!!! :-) A few days later I also got a check in the mail for 20 dollars from a company saying I had overpaid. :-)

:praiseg-d:

So I guess the necklaces with the forks and knives on them was saying gift of provision (ie Birthday Party). and the coat pockets was literal for finding some of the provision there.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top