dream for interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream for interpretation

Post by kim benedict on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:54 am

i am walking in a large open field with my two daughters who are 11(Miah) and 14 (Mckenna) but we are each walking separately amidst the field. I notice up ahead there is an extremely large overweight bob cat running very fast in the opposite direction of where we are walking around freely. I panic and turn to head back to where the girls are to warn them to be on alert. the next thing I know we are in this semi abandoned house that is in the middle of this open field. I see the bob cat running towards the house and I am trying to warn my 14 year old who is outside but she isnt hearing me and she is too far away to grab her without bringing attention to the bob cat who is prowling around her. I kept trying to get her attention but she was oblivious. The bobcat ended up not attacking. the next thing I know she is now inside the empty house with my other daughter and I. I can see the bob cat outside......I have my 11 year old next to me and see my 14 year old over by the window where this bobcat tries to jump through, knocking the screen out and I am yelling for her to get away from the window but she is NOT HEARING ME. I am so frustrated. She seems to be oblivious or fearless of the animal. then I see this truck pull up and a lion jump out and this man pick it up like you would a child and place in back in the truck.....in the mean time I am still trying to frantically get my daughters attention and get her to come away from the window but its like she is deaf to my voice. She is at the front of the house where the front door is and my other daughter and I are in room just behind that room, separated by a wall with an opening as big as a doorway.....but each room was wall to wall windows......so it almost felt like we were still out in the open field bc we could see everything........the next thing I know this huge angry lion is inside the room where I am and ready to attack. I am standing with my 11 year old and I think to myself.....did this lion get Mckenna and why am I not better covering/protecting Miah's entire body from this lion and no sooner do I think this, I see a man walk through and I quietly try to get his attention for help with distraction with this lion (as though not to awaken the lions attention that is already on me and my daugther.....so confusing) at which time the lion completey attacks and devours me and I wake up startled.......

at which time I become fully aware of so many dreams I was having......I knew I was to get up and start logging them. this is just one of the dreams that I had and fully remember the details of.......

kim benedict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream for interpretation

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm

1 peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

I hope this scripture brings you comfort and I felt led to share it. Could there be some issues that you feel are threatening to your children and they arent listening to you about them? I think it says alot about you that you would put yourself in harms way to protect your children!
thumbs Cast your cares on the Lord for He is willing and able to deliver you and your babies from the lions mouth! Amen 2 Timothy 4:17 "But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lionís mouth."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top