Running away from old woman who wanted to harm me and being a seal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running away from old woman who wanted to harm me and being a seal

Post by kislj on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:38 am

Hello had this dream would be fab if anyone had any ideas please

Was running away from this scary old woman I turn left and was about to go down into what was the start of a pit but it was blocked off the woman thought she had me but I ran in the opposite direction. A group of ppl who I think were in her army were worshipping an idol I pretended to worship so I would'nt be noticed as soon as I saw no one was paying attention to me I made my escape. But someone who had been worshipping saw me and ran after me. I eventually became very small and jumped into a box and knew I had finally escaped and was safe.

I looked like a seal, and I said to someone I am a seal I knew I was trying to tell them what I am and wanting to know what he was.

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running away from old woman who wanted to harm me and being a seal

Post by True Flight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:30 pm

this is just a wild guess, so im kinda going to practice on your dream
it sounds to me like you disagree with something someone was saying about the word (Bible) and you dint want anyone to no you disagree with them
the seal may represent a personality trait of yours, any how it would help if you could give us an idea of what a seal may represent to you

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by kislj on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi thanks for replying. When I first saw your reply I was unsure but as I thought about it more it totally made sense. I was rereminded how I find it hard to let ppl know they are hurting me/dominating me because I feel embarrased for them so instead I try to get away.

Seal to me represents an animal that spends most of it's time in the water and truely feels free in the water

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm

I feel the dream is a bout a real spiritual warfare and people will be involved but it seems God is training you here and you shall overcome from the fix. I here in my spirit the word "temptation"' but know no temptation comes that is uncommon to man but,God is faithful to deliver from all and has a way of escape. Do you have people around you that are of questionable character?

blessings.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top