HUGE TIDAL WAVE!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE TIDAL WAVE!!!!!!!

Post by Chosenone on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 am

Hello Dreamers,

I dreamed I was getting ready to walk out of my house (in reality - house I was raised in) - and when I opened the door..I saw this HUGE, CLEAR BLUE tidal wave coming towards me. I felt fear! I was feeling like - I cannot swim and this is very strange because I know we are no where near an ocean. So I slammed the door because I didn't want the wave to overtake me. Then I had the feeling like something saying to me....go ahead the wave will not overtake you.....so I slowly open the door and allowed the wave to come and the water only came to my feet...it didn't overtake me! The feeling I felt was......WOW....I was scared for nothing! That was the biggest wave I have ever seen and it didn't even go my head!!!

Any thoughts on what this could mean?[b]

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE TIDAL WAVE!!!!!!!

Post by John7 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 am

Hi there chosenone, pretty cool dream. Im new to dream ministry and Im not an interpreter, but I can make some suggestions and personal comments and thoughts.

Check out Mia's report on the significance of water, waves and tsunami's on her dream dictionary.

Tsunami - feeling overwhelmed, devastation.

The context of the dream will help determine the symbols of
water.

Often means emotional turmoil, cleansing, salvation.

End of dictionary quotes.

You can read the full dictionary reports on Mia's ministry about waves and water on her website here: http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_water.html

The above link may give you some idea's as to what God is trying to tell you. In Mia's dictionary as you read, the giant wave can represent being overwelmed but it can also represent cleansing or refreshing. I guess you just need to pray about it and read through Mia's water dictionary definitions and seek God on a definite answer. I have found reading Mia's dream dictionary has really helped me understand my dreams.

God bless and I love your username! idea

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 am

Wow!What a dream.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
Please ask the Lord for revelation.Dreams are very personal.

Sorry if I ask you:Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit?

It may be useful for interpretation.

It may be about the Holy Spirit filling you in,or about the gifts and things of the Holy Spirit.
Some people are afraid to yield their members to the Lord.Maybe because they are afraid that they would be controled.but the Holy Spirit is not someone who controls.
Don't be afraid,the Holy Spirit will not control you,but guide you to all truth.

If it's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.

flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 am

Wow!!! Thanks John7 - I will read Mia's entry concerning water.
ditte3 - Yes, I have been baptized in the Holy Spirit. Thanks for your thoughts! I will pray to the Lord about fear of being controlled. Thanks again for all of your help!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top